ARSD Recruitment 2022 – 26 Non Teaching Posts, Salary, Application Form – www.arsdcollege.ac.in: Candidates who are looking for job opportunities can check this article to know about latest ARSD College Job Vacancies. Recently the Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (ARSD College) officials have announced that they are intending to hire eligible candidates for the ARSD Non Teaching Vacancies. As per the official Delhi ARSD College Recruitment Notification ARSD Vacancies are regarded as 26 posts. Moreover, aspirants who are interested in the ARSD College Recruitment 2022 should click on the ARSD College Delhi Apply Online and submit the applications before 11th April 2022. More details on the ARSD Recruitment can be found in the below sections.
In the below sections, we have mentioned complete details about the ARSD Non Teachning Posts Salaries, ARSD Non Teachning Posts eligibility criteria, application fee that applying candidates should pay, and a link to apply online for ARSD College Job Vacancies and link to download the ARSD Recruitment Notification have also been provided below.
- 1 ARSD Recruitment 2022 – 26 Non Teaching Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 ARSD Vacancies
- 3 Delhi ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- 4 ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- 5 ARSD Non Teachning Posts Salaries
- 6 ARSD College Delhi Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- 7 How to Apply Online for the ARSD College Job Vacancies 2022?
- 8 Delhi ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
ARSD Recruitment 2022 – 26 Non Teaching Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest Delhi ARSD College Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (ARSD College)|
|Post Names||Non-Teaching Posts (Librarian, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry), Laboratory Attendant (Computer Science Deptt), Laboratory Attendant (Physics), Library Attendant)|
|No. of Posts||26 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||11th April 2022|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|S.No||Name of the Non Teaching Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01|
|6.||Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry)||05|
|7.||Laboratory Attendant (Computer Science Deptt)||02|
|8.||Laboratory Attendant (Physics)||06|
Delhi ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Science Computer Engineering Computer Technology Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research Educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute
- Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers
- Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- Junior Assistant: 1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Laboratory Attendant (Department of Physics and Chemistry): Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subject from recognized board.
- Laboratory Attendant (Department of Computer Science): Should have passed matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized bound
- Library Attendant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution
ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
Except for the post of junior assistant where the age limit is 27 years remaining all other posts’ age limit is 30 years.
ARSD Non Teachning Posts Salaries
As per the ARSD Recruitment Notification, the minimum salary is level 1 and the maximum salary is level- 10. For particular posts salary details kindly check the official notification.
ARSD College Delhi Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.500/- UR/ OBC/ EWS and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST, and no fee for PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply Online for the ARSD College Job Vacancies 2022?
- First, open the official website @ www.arsdcollege.ac.in
- On the home page scroll down and click on the Job Opportunities option.
- Then you can find the Non Teaching Recruitment – Click Here.
- Now a new tab will be opened.
- There check your eligibility criteria and other essential details.
- Next, click on the Registration link.
- Now, if you are a new user click on the Sign up.
- And then use those login credentials to fill out the application form.
- Finally, pay the requisite fee and submit the application form.
Delhi ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the ARSD Colleg Recruitment Notification for Non Teaching Posts||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the ARSD Non Teaching Vacancies||Click Here|
We sincerely hope you guys have got the necessary information about the latest ARSD College Job Vacancies. For more latest job updates kindly keep checking our Freshersnow.com website.