Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification @ arpedu.in | Registrations Open, Dates Extended: The Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department had released the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification on 18th November 2019. And the registration process had started. Candidates who are aspiring to become Teachers in Primary (Class I-V) and Upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools in Arunachal Pradesh can check this page. We have also inserted the direct link to apply for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification, Online Application Link to the end of this page.
New Update: Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Dates Revised. Check the latest information from this page.
Arunachal Pradesh TET is conducted to hire skilled aspirants for the Assistant Lecturer, Assistant Teacher Posts. Check the complete details of the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Eligibility and Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Application Fee, Dates from the below sections. Also, note that the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 is scheduled for 5th January 2020. Check the below process and then submit the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Application Form on or before the deadline that is 20th December 2019.
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification – Overview
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department|
|Post Name||Assistant Lecturer, Assistant Teacher|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (Arunachal Pradesh TET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Status Of Registration||18th November 2019 (Started)|
|End Date To Submit Application Form|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Online Application starting date||18th November 2019 (Released)|
|The last date of submission Application form the online||20th December 2019|
|Printing/ Generating/ Downloading of Admit Card by Candidate||24th December 2019 To 4th January 2020|
|Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 exam date||5th January 2020|
|Date of Result announcement||7th January 2020|
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A. Primary Level (Class I to V)
Maximum Age: 30 years as on 01/01/2020 (age relaxation to APST candidates as per norms)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent)with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 500/o marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education
B. Upper Primary Teacher (Class Vl to Vlll)
Maximum Age: 35 years as on 01/01/2020 (age relaxation to APST candidates as per norms)
- Graduation and 2- years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 500/0 marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A-B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed
Relaxation up to 5% in qualifying marks for the candidates of reserved category as per State Govt. norms. D.El.Ed/ B Ed. Course from NCTE recognized institution and Diploma in Special Education and B.Ed (Special Education) organized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) shall only be considered.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Fee 2019
|General/ OBC/ Non APST||Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred)||Paper I or Paper II|
|General/ OBC/ Non APST||Rs. 800/- (Eight Hundred)||Paper I and Paper II (both)|
|APST/ Differently abled||Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred Fifty)||Paper I or Paper II|
|APST/ Differently abled||Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred)||Paper I and Paper II (both)|
How To Submit Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2019?
- Go to the official site of Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department @ arpedu.in.
- There, you can check the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification.
- Read all the instructions given there and then click the Registration button.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee and then submit the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Application Form.
- Download the duly filled Application Form and then take a hard copy of it.
Click Here To Check Arunachal Pradesh TET Notification PDF
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notice – Revised Dates: Check Here
To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019: Click Here – Active Now
Login (Already Registered Candidates)
We hope that the above-provided information regarding the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 is helpful for your reference. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page to get the latest information.