ASEEM Portal @ smis.nsdcindia.org – Job Registration, Benefits, Eligibility: The Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal is started by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) for the productive livelihood of the migrant labor. Through the ASEEM portal, the migrants will get jobs. The portal will collect the data of the migrants in India who returned from another country and applied for a SWADES skill card.
When the registered candidates looking for Jobs, then the employers will have access to their profiles via a common skill workforce directory called ASEEM. By checking this article, you will get to know about the ASEEM Portal Candidates Registration, ASEEM Portal Employer Registration, ASEEM Portal Benefits, Etc.,
ASEEM Portal – Details Overview
|Name of the Scheme||ASEEM Portal|
|Announced by||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)|
|Benefits||The migrant labor will get employment in the sector of their own choice through ASEEM Portal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
ASEEM Portal Features
- Through the ASEEM Portal, the skilled workers will get employment in 37 sectors.
- The data of 20 lakh employees will be stored in the portal.
- Labor will be provided to the traders with the help of this portal.
- According to the regions of the workers, they will be mapped by the portal. Due to this, there will be a demand for skilled workers in the Industries of their areas.
ASEEM Portal Eligibility
- Only the companies which are registered by the government of India are eligible for the ASEEM Portal.
- Salary will be given to the companies which hire employees.
- It is important to know about the past work experience of the employees and about the work they are willing to do.
ASEEM Portal Benefits
- Through the ASEEM Portal, the employees will get the employment of their choice.
- The data of the migrants in India and the people who returned from another country through Vande Bharat Mission and applied for a SWADES skill card will be stored in the portal.
- It reduces the gap between the employees and the Industries.
- The ASEEM Portal helps employers to find skilled workers and suggests at the time of hiring employees.
Required Documents for Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Cellphone number
- E mail ID
ASEEM Portal Employee Registration
- Go to the official website at smis.nsdcindia.org.
- Hit the link “for the candidate” on the homepage.
- Then the Google play store on your mobile will be opened.
- Now search the app ‘ASEEM Betterplace’ and install it.
- After installing the app, open it, and fill the registration form.
- Now you can see the information regarding the work for which you have applied.
ASEEM Portal Employer Registration
- Go to the official website @ smis.nsdcindia.org
- Hit the link “for the employer” on the homepage.
- Then you will see the page registration form.
- Now hit the button “Register Now” on the same page.
- Then fill in the required blocks of information like Company name, company profile, job sector, etc., and affix the necessary documents.
- Finally submit the registration form.
To Register @ ASEEM Portal (Employee/ Employer): Click HERE
We Freshersnow.com has included details related to the ASEEM Portal. To find more other articles, do not forget to check our site regularly.
ASEEM Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ASEEM Portal?
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship introduced the ASEEM Portal for the migrant workers in India and the labor returned from another country. Through the ASEEM Portal, the labor will get employment in the sector which they are willing to do.
Who are eligible for the ASEEM Portal?
The migrant labor and the companies registered by the government of India are eligible for the ASEEM Portal.
How to use the ASEEM Portal?
The candidates can download the ‘ASEEM Betterplace’ app on your mobile or visit the link https://smis.nsdcindia.org/. to apply for the job in the required sector. For detailed information, visit our website.
Who introduced the ASEEM Portal?
The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship started the Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal.