Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: The officials of the Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam is planning to conduct the Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) to hire candidates for the Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts. So, all the candidates who have applied earlier need to check this page to prepare for the exam.
Aspirants who are in search of the Assam High School Secondary TET Syllabus 2021 and also for the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2021 can check this page. Keeping that view in mind, we have provided all the details regarding Exam Pattern and also Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2021 PDF along with the Assam TET Selection Process 2021. For more information candidates are advised to visit the official website @ ssa.assam.gov.in.
- 1 Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 – Overview
- 2 Assam TET Selection Process 2021
- 3 Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2021
- 4 Download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus PDF
- 5 Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Assam TET Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Exam Name||Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|Assam High School TET Admit Card||Assam High School TET Result|
|Assam High School TET 2021||Assam High School TET Previous Papers|
|Assam TET Answer Key||APSC Recruitment|
Assam TET Selection Process 2021
The selection procedure to hire Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher are given as follows:
- Written Test
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2021
By knowing the Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2021, candidates can get a complete idea of the structure of the examination. In the same way, aspirants must and should check out the details of the name of the subject, the number of questions and marks.
|Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2021|
|Subject Name||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Assamese/ Bengali/ Manipuri/ Bodo/ Hindi||50 Questions in each language||50|
|Pedagogy and General English||100||100|
Download Assam Secondary TET Syllabus PDF
Gather all Assam Secondary TET Syllabus 2021 PDF & the Exam Pattern which is useful for preparation. Hence, download the PDF from the direct link attached at the end of the page. The given Assam Secondary TET Syllabus PDF helps the aspirants to gain maximum marks in the written examination. To know more information, candidates can also check the official website of the Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in. So, make a proper time table to score more marks in the written exam after downloading the Assam Secondary TET Exam Syllabus 2021.
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India
- General Science and Technology
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- The economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economic developments
- Scientific, and Technological advancements
Teaching – Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching-Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a Good Unit
- Teaching Aids
- Educational Psychology- It’s Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational
- Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- the role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept, and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual,
- social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- the role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and modals
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
|Assam High School TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Important Link|
|To Download Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 PDF (Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Manipuri)||Click Here|
We hope that the above-provided Assam High School TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF is useful for all applied aspirants. For more latest updates, candidates keep checking our Freshers Now page. Thank You.
Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Assam High School TET Selection Process?
Written Test & Interview.
How to download the Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 PDF?
Candidates can download the Assam High School TET Syllabus 2021 PDF through the official site or from FreshersNow.Com.
Is there any negative marking in the Assam High School TET Exam 2021?
There is no negative marking in the Assam High School TET Exam 2021.
Which subjects should be covered in the Assam High School TET Exam?
General Studies & Current Affairs, Assamese/ Bengali, Manipuri/ Bodo/ Hindi, Pedagogy and General English.