AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019: AstraZeneca Pharma India Limited is hiring 2019 B.E, B.Tech Batch Freshers. And that AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019 Drive is for the Junior Engineer position for the Chennai location. So, all the candidates who have the passion to work as IT Employee need to check the entire page. Before applying and going through the AstraZeneca Recruitment Process, you have to read and fulfill the below given AstraZeneca Eligibility. Click on the Online Registration link as attached below to apply now.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019 Drive – Information
|Name Of The Company||AstraZeneca Pharma India Limited|
|Experience||Freshers (2019 Batch)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
- Support and assist Lab COTS Applications
- Quick in learning Lab Applications and get used to solving issues
- Good at communication and stakeholder interaction
- Write and Perform Tests Scripts for Applications
- Good ability to logically look into issues and understand their impact
- Transform user requirements into functional solutions
AstraZeneca India was established in 1979 and is headquartered at Bengaluru, Karnataka. AstraZeneca Pharma India Limited (AZPIL) is the operating company and covers manufacturing, sales, and marketing activities of the company in India. It is a listed company and is a subsidiary of AstraZeneca Plc, UK. It has a workforce of over 1500 employees across the country that is committed to delivering life-changing medicines to patients through innovative science and global excellence in development and commercialization.
The company has an innovative portfolio in crucial areas of healthcare including cardiovascular and & metabolic diseases, oncology and respiratory. As a global biopharmaceutical company, AstraZeneca believes it can make a meaningful contribution to increasing access to healthcare. AstraZeneca launched its flagship community initiative, the Young Health Programme in India in 2010 in 5 resettlement colonies in Delhi with a focus on the prevention of NCDs.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
AstraZeneca Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field, preferably Information Science or similar
- Strong logical/ analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
Applying AstraZeneca Recruitment Process 2019
To apply for the AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019 Drive, all the candidates need to follow the below given steps.
- Visit the webportal of AstraZeneca Pharma India Limited @ www.astrazeneca.com.
- As the home page of the company opens.
- Candidates need to check the Careers tab that is highlighted over the top of the screen.
- Click on it, then you will be redirected to the new window.
- Over there, you all need to check for the Current Job Openings for Chennai location.
- After that, the page shows you the job list.
- Select the Job Position as a Junior Engineer and also select the location.
- Read all the information as stated.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill all the details and then upload any other documents if necessary.
- Submit the online application form.
- Attend the AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019 Drive as per the schedule.
Online Registration Link For AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here
We hope that all the information given about the AstraZeneca Recruitment 2019 is useful for your reference. So, to get all the latest and detailed information, you can easily click on our FreshersNow page. Also, by bookmarking our site by Ctrl + D will give you the alerts of the current news.