Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020 @ kerala.gov.in| Registration, Benefits, Complete Details: The Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020 is announced by the Kerala State Government on 27th Aug 2020. This plan of the project is actualized under the CM Local Employment Assurance Program (LEAP) in the Kerala state. Around 50k people will be benefitted from this project on this current year. The total budget is expected to be around Rs.145 Crore. And the amount of Rs.20.50 Crore as plan support for the undertaking. Here we provide the complete details of the Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020.
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme Overview 2020
|Name of the Scheme||Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme|
|Announced by||State Government of Kerala|
|Announced On||27th Aug 2020|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of Kerala|
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be the native member of the Karnataka state.
- There will be different eligibility categories based on the different types of components in the scheme.
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme Components
Yuva Kerala Project
- This provides the work for 10,000 candidates.
- The budget announced for this project will be around Rs.60 Crores.
- The age of the candidates must be 18 to 35 years.
- SC and the PH classification can be at the age of 45 years.
- This project plans to incorporate 100% free preparing, free travel, convenience, dinners, garbs, post-arrangements backing, direct and following for the 1 year of the period.
Connect to Work (C2W)
- This program will concentrate on the advancement of the youngster’s zone.
- The beneficiaries through this program will be around 5,000 youngsters and ladies.
- The budget announced to this program of C2W will be around Rs.5 Crores.
- C2W program is to give directions to youth for empowerment to discover the work and interface the marketing activity.
Kerala Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP-K)
- This venture chose the extreme endeavors in each of the chosen square zones over the Kerala state.
- The Entrepreneurship Development program covers around 20,000 of the beneficiaries through this plan.
- This plan gives advances up to a limit of the Rs.1 lakh for people and the Rs.5 lakh for the bunch adventure at the 4% financing by the government.
- The budget of the Rs.70 Crores has been announced for the EDP-K plan.
Procuring Resilience and Identity Through Sustainable Employment (ARISE)
- The plan of the ARISE was propelled in the year 2018-2019.
- 10,000 people will be involved in this current year with the 10,000 vacancies.
- The budget announced under this ARISE will be Rs.10 Crores.
Kudumbasree Micro-Enterprise Development Program (KMEDP)
- 3,000 candidates will be undertaken and involved under the KMEDP as 2000 gathering ventures will begin in this current year.
- 10,000 candidates will be benefitted from this plan.
- All businesses can embrace ventures up to a limit of Rs.2.50 lakhs and with the gathering adventures up to the limit of Rs.10 lakhs.
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme Application Process 2020
Application Process of the Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020 is not yet announced as it is a new scheme. The scheme process will be updated soon. Once the application is updated by the official site of the Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020, we will update it soon on our official website of the Freshers Now.
For more Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020 Details: Click Here (Available Soon)
Detailed information about the Latest Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020 is shared throughout this article. To get more such Government Scheme details, Visit and Follow us at Freshers Now.
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who announced the Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme?
The State Government of Kerala announced Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme.
How Much budget is announced for the ARISE plan in Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme?
Rs.10 Crores is allowed for the ARISE Plan in Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme.
How Many Vacancies are there in the KMEDP Program under the Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme?
Around 10,000 Candidates will get benefitted from KMEDP Program in Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme.
What is Age Limit for Yuva Kerala Project in Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme?
Candidates with the Age Between 18 Years to 35 Years are eligible for Yuva Kerala Project in Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme.