ATMA 2020 Notification (June Session) @ atmaaims.com | Application Form, Admit Card (Out), Exam Date: The officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) extended the ATMA 2020 Application Form. And the Online Registration process has started. So, all the candidates who want to take the AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2020 must focus on this page. Moreover, the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) will be conducted on 6th July 2020.
Latest Update: ATMA 2020 Admit Card Released On 4th July 2020. And the exam is now rescheduled for 6th July 2020. Go through this page and then check the details.
The entrance exam is conducted to provide admissions on All India Basis to the MBA/ PGDM/ MMS/ MCA Programs. The final date to submit the ATMA 2020 June Session Application Form is 1st July 2020. Go ahead and then collect the details. To the end of this page, we have provided the direct link below so that you can easily apply for the test.
- 1 ATMA 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 Important Dates – ATMA 2020 June Session
- 3 ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 ATMA 2020 Application Fee
- 5 ATMA 2020 Exam Date
- 6 ATMA 2020 Application Form
- 7 Process To Apply For ATMA 2020 Exam Online
- 8 ATMA 2020 Admit Card
- 9 ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 ATMA 2020 Syllabus
- 11 ATMA 2020 Result
- 12 ATMA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
ATMA 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) – June Session|
|Name Of The Organization||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Commencement Of Registration||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||1st July 2020|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||6th July 2020 from home|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ATMA Previous Year Question Papers|
|ATMA Admit Card|
Important Dates – ATMA 2020 June Session
|Commencement of Registration||Started|
|Closing of Payment gateway||1st July 2020 till 12 PM|
|Closure of Registration||1st July 2020 till 5 PM|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||4th July 2020|
|Admit Card||Released On 4th July 2020|
|Exam Date||6th July 2020 From Home|
|Result||10th July 2020|
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2020 should be matched so that you can appear in the exam. So, check the important information below.
- Indian Citizen: An ATMA exam applicant should be an Indian Citizen to be eligible to apply for any of the 5 ATMA 2020 exams to be conducted for MBA admission 2020-21.
- Minimum 50% Marks: ATMA 2020 eligibility prescribes that a graduate from any recognized/ statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply and appear in ATMA Exam 2020.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree: Determining the ATMA exam eligibility, AIMS has clarified that the candidate should possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification under a 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- No Age Bar and No Work Experience Required: ATMA 2020 does not prescribe any Age Bar or any mandatory work experience to apply for ATMA 2020.
- Final Year Students can Apply: As per the ATMA exam eligibility 2020, those who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply and appear in the ATMA exam.
ATMA 2020 Application Fee
Now, to complete the total ATMA Online Registration 2020, an individual has to surely pay the Application Fee. Then only the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools are going to accept them to take the ATMA 2020. Accordingly, the registration fee for the ATMA exam is of INR 1298 inclusive of GST. 1st July 2020 is the final date to make the Payment for the ATMA Application Fee. That is one day before the Closing Date of the ATMA Online Registration 2020. An individual can make the Payment using the Credit or Debit Card.
ATMA 2020 Exam Date
Well, in this section you can know the complete information about the ATMA Exam Date 2020. Also, the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools have announced that the AMTA Exam will be conducted on 6th July 2020. Make sure with all the details given on this page. Furthermore, you can choose your exam center while applying for the ATMA Notification 2020.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to know that there is less time to apply for the ATMA 2020 Exam. You need to make sure that the end date to submit the ATMA Application Form 2020 is 24th June 2020. So, all the interested candidates need to apply soon and attend for the AIMS Test For Management Admissions.
Process To Apply For ATMA 2020 Exam Online
Now, the Steps we are providing here in this section are going to help all the candidates, to make the ATMA Online Registration 2020. Therefore, check each and every step. And then apply for the ATMA Notification 2020, before the Closing Date.
- First, of any step, try to check the official site of the Association of Indian Management Schools at aims.org.in.
- Then in the Home Page, look for the proper ATMA 2020 link
- Go on and click on that
- Now, you will go to another page
- There search for the ATMA Notification 2020.
- Click on that and then read the complete details
- And then proceed to make the Payment
- Then fill the Online ATMA Registration Form with all the proper details.
- Recheck and submit before the closing date
- And save the Login details
To Check ATMA 2020 Notification: Click Here
ATMA 2020 Online Fee Payment Link: Click Here
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
The officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) have decided and released the ATMA 2020 Admit Card on 4th July 2020. So, all the candidates who have applied for the ATMA 2020 Exam can download the ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket from the direct link provided below. Also, they have released the ATMA 2020 Exam Date which is on 6th July 2020. Keep checking this page to know the latest updates.
Download ATMA 2020 Admit Card Here
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
In the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA), there will be only 180 Questions for which each question carries one mark. And there is no negative marking in the test. The exam will be conducted for 3 Hours. Only objective questions will be asked from Analytical reasoning, Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills. So, after checking the ATMA 2020 Test Pattern, you can easily get an overview of the test.
ATMA 2020 Syllabus
Without having the ATMA 2020 Syllabus, candidates cannot know the topics to be covered for the test. So, keeping that view in mind, we have provided the direct link so that you can easily download the ATMA 2020 Syllabus PDF. Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills are going to be the subjects in the Exam.
Download ATMA 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
ATMA 2020 Result
The officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will release the results for the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) – June Session on 10th July 2020. So, all the candidates can check the official site or the direct link below to get the latest updates.
Check ATMA 2020 Result Here
Got all the information about the ATMA 2020 Exam from this page? So, follow us and bookmark us by Ctrl + D @ freshersnow.com.
ATMA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the ATMA Exam be conducted?
ATMA Exam will be conducted on 6th July 2020.
How can I apply for ATMA Exam – June Session?
You can visit the official site at https://atmaaims.com/ or FreshersNow.Com to apply for the ATMA June Session.
What is the final date to submit ATMA 2020 Application Form?
You have to fill and submit the ATMA 2020 Application Form on or before 1st July 2020.
Who can apply for ATMA 2020?
Aspirants who had done graduation from any recognized/ statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply and appear in ATMA Exam 2020.