ATMA 2020 Notification (Feb Session) @ atmaaims.com | Dates, Online Registration (Started): The officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will release the ATMA 2020 Notification on their official site. And the Online Registration process has started on 18th November 2019. So, all the candidates who want to take the AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2020 must focus on this page. And the entrance exam is conducted to provide admissions on All India Basis to the MBA/ PGDM/ MMS/ MCA Programs.
Latest Update: The Online Registration for ATMA 2020 has started today that is 18th November 2019. Apply Now with the link attached below. ATMA 2020 – February Session Dates had been Released.
- 1 ATMA 2020 Notification – Details
ATMA 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|Name Of The Organization||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Commencement Of Registration||18th November 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date To Apply||3rd February 2020|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||9th February 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|ATMA Previous Year Question Papers PDF|
|ATMA Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Download ATMA Admit Card|
|Check ATMA Result|
AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2020 Notification
To the end of this page, we have provided the direct ATMA 2020 Online Registration link along with the online fee payment and dates. And also, the end date to submit the ATMA Application Form 2020 is 3rd February 2020. The officials have announced the exact date for ATMA 2020. And the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) is scheduled for 9th February 2020. Therefore, all the candidates must and should have to check this page to get the details. We will activate the direct link given here when there is an official notification for registration.
Before going to check the ATMA Online Registration 2020 process, once you check the above table, so that you can know the brief information of ATMA Notification 2020. Well, it includes the data such as the Name of the Organization or Board that is organizing this Exam along with the Complete Name of the Exam. Apart from this, an individual will also find information such as the ATMA Exam Date 2020, ATMA Application Starting Date along with the Final date. And you can also see the mention of the official site of the Association of Indian Management Schools.
Important Dates – ATMA 2020 February Session
|Commencement of Registration||18th November 2019 (Started)|
|Closing of Payment gateway||1st February 2020|
|Closure of Registration||3rd February 2020|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||8th February 2020|
|Admit Card||5th February 2020|
|Exam Date||9th February 2020 (between 2 PM to 5 PM)|
|Result||13th February 2020|
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2020 should be matched so that you can appear in the exam. So, check the important information below.
- Indian Citizen: An ATMA exam applicant should be an Indian Citizen to be eligible to apply for any of the 5 ATMA 2020 exams to be conducted for MBA admission 2020-21.
- Minimum 50% Marks: ATMA 2020 eligibility prescribes that a graduate from any recognized/ statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply and appear in ATMA Exam 2020.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree: Determining the ATMA exam eligibility, AIMS has clarified that the candidate should possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification under a 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- No Age Bar and No Work Experience Required: ATMA 2020 does not prescribe any Age Bar or any mandatory work experience to apply for ATMA 2020.
- Final Year Students can Apply: As per the ATMA exam eligibility 2020, those who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply and appear in the ATMA exam.
ATMA 2020 Application Fee
Now, to complete the total ATMA Online Registration 2020, an individual has to surely pay the Application Fee. Then only the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools are going to accept them to take the ATMA 2020. Accordingly, the registration fee for the ATMA exam is of INR 1298 inclusive of GST. 1st February 2020 is the final date to make the Payment for the ATMA Application Fee. That is one day before the Closing Date of the ATMA Online Registration 2020. An individual can make the Payment using the Credit or Debit Card.
ATMA 2020 Exam Date
Well, in this section you can know the complete information about the ATMA Exam Date 2020. Also, the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools have announced that the AMTA Exam will be conducted on 9th February 2020. Make sure with all the details given on this page. Furthermore, you can choose your exam center while applying for the ATMA Notification 2020.
- Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
ATMA 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to know that there is less time to apply for the ATMA Notification 2020. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the end date to submit the ATMA Application Form 2020 is 17th December 2020. So, all the interested candidates need to apply soon and attend for the AIMS Test For Management Admissions.
Process To Apply For ATMA 2020 Notification Online
Now, the Steps we are providing here in this section are going to help all the candidates, to make the ATMA Online Registration 2020. Therefore, check each and every step. And then apply for the ATMA Notification 2020, before the Closing Date.
- First, of any step, try to check the official site of the Association of Indian Management Schools at aims.org.in.
- Then in the Home Page, look for the proper ATMA 2020 link
- Go on and click on that
- Now, you will go to another page
- There search for the ATMA Notification 2020.
- Click on that and then read the complete details
- And then proceed to make the Payment
- Then fill the Online ATMA Registration Form with all the proper details.
- Recheck and submit before the closing date
- And save the Login details
To Check ATMA 2020 Notification: Click Here
ATMA 2020 Online Fee Payment Link: Click Here
Got all the information about the ATMA Notification 2020 from this page? So, follow us and bookmark us by Ctrl + D @ freshersnow.com.