Recently, the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools had released the ATMA Notification 2019 on their official site. So, all the candidates who want to take the AIMS Test For Management Admissions 2019 must focus on the current page. And also, the end date to submit the ATMA Application Form 2019 is 9th February 2019. Well, this article is going to guide you all with the ATMA Online Registration along with the ATMA Exam Dates and Fees.
Interested people can start applying for the ATMA Notification 2019 before the final date. Apparently, the officials of the AIMS has already started accepting the ATMA Application Form 2019 from 24th December 2019. Furthermore, they have announced the ATMA Exam Date 2019 which is to be on 17th February 2019. Therefore, please keep these dates in the note and hurry up. We are providing the steps to make the registration.
You Can Also Check: ★ ATMA Syllabus
ATMA Notification 2019 – Complete Overview
|Name Of The Exam||AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|Name Of The Organization||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam Date||17th February 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th December 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||9th February 2019|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
Now before heading to make the ATMA Online Registration 2019 for the recently released ATMA Notification 2019, check the above table. Well, it includes the data such as the Name of the Organization or Board that is organizing this Exam along with the Complete Name of the Exam. Apart from this, an individual will also find information such as the ATMA Exam Date 2019, ATMA Application Starting Date along with the Final date. And you can also see the mention of the official site of the Association of Indian Management Schools.
You Can Also Check: ★ ATMA Admit Card
Essential Dates | ATMA 2019
|ATMA 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Registration for February 2019 session||24th December 2019|
|The Closing Date Of Payment gateway||9th February 2019|
|Date of Closure of Registration||11th February 2019|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in ATMA Application Form||12th February 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||13th February 2019|
|ATMA Exam Date 2019||17th February 2019|
|Results||22nd February 2019|
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates, ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2019 should be matched so that you can appear in the exam. So, check the important information as below.
- Indian Citizen: An ATMA exam applicant should be an Indian Citizen to be eligible to apply for any of the 5 ATMA 2019 exams to be conducted for MBA admission 2019-20.
- Minimum 50% Marks: ATMA 2019 eligibility prescribes that a graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks can apply and appear in ATMA Exam 2019.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree: Determining the ATMA exam eligibility, AIMS have clarified that the candidate should possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- No Age Bar and No Work Experience Required: ATMA 2019 do not prescribe any Age Bar or any mandatory work experience to apply for ATMA 2019 exam.
- Final Year Students can Apply: As per the ATMA exam eligibility 2019, those who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply and appear in the ATMA exam.
You Can Also Check: ★ ATMA Result
ATMA Application Fee 2019
Now, to complete the total ATMA Online Registration 2019, an individual has to surely pay the Application Fee. Then only the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools are going to accept them to take the ATMA 2019. Accordingly, The registration fee for the ATMA exam is of INR 1298 inclusive of GST. 15th December 2019 is the final date to make the Payment for the ATMA Application Fee. That is one day before the Closing date of the ATMA Online Registration 2019. An individual can make the Payment using the Credit or Debit Card.
You Can Also Check: ★ ATMA Previous Year Question Papers
ATMA Exam Date 2019
Well, in this section you can know the complete information about the ATMA Exam Date 2019. Also, the officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools have announced that the AMTA Exam will be conducted on 23rd December 2019. Make sure with all the details given on this page. Furthermore, you can choose your exam center while applying for the ATMA Notification 2019.
- Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
ATMA Application Form 2019
Candidates need to know that there is less time to apply for the ATMA Notification 2019. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the end date to submit the ATMA Application Form 2019 is 17th December 2019. So, all the interested candidates need to apply soon and attend for the AIMS Test For Management Admissions.
Process to Apply For ATMA Notification 2019
Now, the Steps we are providing here in this section are going to help all the candidates, to make the ATMA Online Registration 2019. Therefore, check each and every step. And then apply for the ATMA Notification 2019, before the Closing Date.
- First, of any step, try to check the official site of the Association of Indian Management Schools at aims.org.in.
- Then in the Home Page, look for the proper ATMA 2019 link
- Go on and click on that
- Now, you will go to another page
- There search for the ATMA Notification 2019
- click on that
- Read the complete details
- And then proceed to make the Payment
- Then fill the ATMA Registration Form with all the proper details.
- Recheck and submit before the closing date
- And save the Login details
Information Bullet-In ATMA 2019: Check Here
Online Registration Link For The ATMA Notification 2019: Check Here
Like all the information we provided on this page about the ATMA Notification 2019? then for more such information and other details check our site Freshersnow.com frequently.