Job seekers of 2018 Batch Freshers must get a glance over the Attivo Networks Off Campus 2019. Also, the Attivo Networks officials are looking for the Software Development And Test Engineer who had the complete skill set and also a hard worker. So, those who satisfy the Attivo Networks Eligibility Criteria 2019, desired skills and the descriptions can directly attend the Attivo Networks Off Campus 2019 Drive.
Moreover, the last date for the Online Registration is 14th December 2018. So, we have inserted the direct link to apply for the Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive at the end. Grab all the information from this page and attend the Attivo Networks Off Campus which is scheduled on 16th December 2018 In Bangalore.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Attivo Networks Off Campus 2019 Drive – Overview
|Name of the Company||Attivo Networks|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2018 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Development And Test Engineer (SDET)|
|Salary||INR 9.0 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||14th December 2018|
|Off Campus Date||16th December 2018|
Attivo Networks Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Good pH score
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good academics
- Scripting experience preferably in Python
- Good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP.
- Cyber Security knowledge is a strong plus
- Expertise in Linux or Windows Operating System.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Attivo Networks is an innovator in deception and decoy technology. Attivo uses deception technology to authentically detect BOTs and APTs inside the network, data center, and cloud before the data is breached. Leveraging high-interaction decoys and deception, the Attivo BOTsink Solution lures, leads BOTs/ APTs to reveal themselves without generating any false positives. Designed for efficiency, there are no dependencies on signatures, database lookup or heavy computation to detect, and defend against cyber threats.
The Attivo Solution provides the forensics required to capture attacker methods/intent, update prevention systems, and protect against future attacks. Also, the Attivo Multi-Correlation Detection Engine (MCDE) captures and analyzes attacker IPs, methods. And actions that can then be viewed in the Attivo Threat Intelligence Dashboard, exported for forensic reporting in IOC, PCAP, STIX, CSV formats. Or can be used to automatically update SIEM and prevention systems for blocking, isolation, and threat hunting.
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation.
- And manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s ThreatDefend solutions.
- Primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security. And networking software on Linux, Windows and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud and Servers/Desktops.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
Important Documents While Attending The Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive 2019
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
Online Registration Link For Attivo Networks Off Campus 2019 Drive – Apply Now
Well, we hereby enclose all the details of the Ativo Networks Off Campus 2019. So, if you want any other details or other company Off Campus Drives then you can soon visit us on FreshersNow.Com. Furthermore, you can comment us under the below section for any query.