AUAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download: Aspirants those who are willing to attend Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2020 can download these Aliah University Model Papers PDF and start your preparation. Also, the higher officials of Aliah University are planning to conduct the AUAT UG, PG Exam. So, candidates who are interested in attending the exam can read this whole article. Down to this article, we are providing you with the PDF download links along with the latest AUAT Exam Pattern 2020. Moreover, we made it easy by giving subject wise PDF links to download the AUAT Previous Year Question Papers.
AUAT Previous Year Question Papers – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Aliah University|
|Name Of The Examination||Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
From the above table, aspirants can now check out the official website, date of the written exam, exam mode. Also, the name of the organization that is conducting the exam and the name of the examination. Moreover, those who want to write the AUAT Exam 2020 should now download the AUAT Previous Question Papers PDF Download. Also, aspirants can now find important information regarding the exam patterns, selection process, model papers, and exam dates. For more information, you can go through our article.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|AUAT Admit Card|
AUAT Exam Pattern 2020
Contenders can check the detailed information regarding AUAT Exam Pattern 2020 from this section. Go through the entire information to get an overview of the test pattern. There are two parts in the exam, ie. Part I and Part II. Part I consists of the questions of UG and PG will be 80 % from relevant subjects and 20 % from General Knowledge and Islamic Culture.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|PART A (English, Islamic studies and General Knowledge)||25||25|
|PART B (as per the course opted)||75||75|
- The questions of UG and PG will be 80% of relevant subjects and 20% from General Knowledge and Islamic Culture.
- The total marks awarded for Part I is 50 marks for UG and 100 marks for PG.
- And, the time limit is for 1 1/2 hours.
- It varies from one course to another.
- B. Tech applicants will be asked questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
And, UG courses (except B.Tech) will concentrate on relevant subjects.
- Nursing courses will have questions from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- BBA – MBA from basic Mathematics, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic, and elementary knowledge in a concerned area.
- The questions of MJMC will be on English (a concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports, and Cinema.
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech program will be comprised of Engg. Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material, Engg. Mechanics Environmental Engg. & Basic Electrical Technology.
- And, MCA program will comprise of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, and Basic Mathematics.
Download AUAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF
In this section, you can find AUAT Exam Previous Question Papers details. Aspirants need to download the AUAT Previous Question Papers PDF compulsorily. So, after downloading the AUAT Model Papers aspirants have to keep practicing them to score more marks. And, this helps the candidates to improve their self-confidence levels to perform well in the exam. So, we suggest the candidates download the Sample Papers before attending any entrance exam.
To Download AUAT General Knowledge Sample Papers PDF: Click Here
Download AUAT English Old Papers PDF: Click Here
To Download AUAT Mathematics Model Papers PDF: Click Here
Download AUAT Physics Previous Papers PDF: Download
To Download AUAT Chemistry Sample Papers PDF: Click Here
To Download AUAT Biology Old Papers PDF: Click Here
For more updates, regarding AUAT Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF keep visiting our website freshersnow.com.
AUAT Previous Question Papers – Frequently Asked Questions
Will the AUAT 2020 Exam be conducted online?
No, the AUAT 2020 Exam will be conducted offline.
How many questions will be asked in the AUAT 2020 Exam?
Only 100 Questions will be asked in the AUAT 2020 Exam.
Does FreshersNow provide AUAT Previous Papers?
Yes, FreshersNow provides AUAT Previous Papers in PDF format.
What are the subjects involved in Part A?
For the AUAT 2020 Exam, candidates should cover Part A subjects like English, Islamic studies, and General Knowledge.