AUAT Syllabus 2021 PDF Download – Aliah University Admission Test Pattern: AUAT Syllabus 2021 PDF Download is available in this article. Aspirants who are willing to attend Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2021 can check out this article. Also, the management of Aliah University is planning to conduct the AUAT Exam for all the candidates applied. So, we suggest the aspirants start downloading the AUAT Syllabus 2021 and prepare well for the exam to score a better percentage of marks.
Furthermore, you can also download the AUAT Exam Syllabus PDF from the below-provided link. Also, we are providing you with the Aliah University Admission Test Pattern 2021 which is the fundamental step of preparation. Every individual who is going to attend AUAT 2021 has to compulsorily refer to this exam pattern to easily qualify the exam. For more queries, you can visit the official website @ aliah.ac.in.
AUAT Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Aliah University|
|Name Of The Examination||Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
From the above table, aspirants can check the name of the organization, the name of the post, mode of the exam, the date of the written exam, etc. So, regarding more doubts and queries you can visit the official web portal of Aliah University @ aliah.ac.in. With the above-given table, aspirants can get a clear picture regarding the AUAT Syllabus 2021 PDF Download. In addition to this, contenders can also check the AUAT Previous Question Papers PDF. Moreover, this AUAT Syllabus and Exam Patterns help the aspirants to gain basic knowledge about the exam.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|AUAT Admit Card|
|AUAT Previous Question Papers|
Aliah University Admission Test Pattern 2021
Aspirants can check the complete details regarding Aliah University Admission Test Pattern 2021 from this section. Go through the points below to get an overview of the exam pattern. The questions will be in the multiple-choice question (MCQ) format. Aspirants have to answer with a blue pen and black pen only on the OMR sheet as this an offline mode test. For more queries, you can refer to the official web portal. The AUAT 2021 Exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|PART A (English, Islamic studies and General Knowledge)||25||25|
|PART B (as per the course opted)||75||75|
- The questions of UG and PG will be 80% of relevant subjects and 20% from General Knowledge and Islamic Culture.
- The total marks awarded for Part I is 50 marks for UG and 100 marks for PG.
- And, the time limit is for 1 1/2 hours.
- It varies from one course to another.
- B. Tech applicants will be asked questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- And, UG courses (except B.Tech) will concentrate on relevant subjects.
- Nursing courses will have questions from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- BBA – MBA from on basic Mathematics, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge in a concerned area.
- The questions of MJMC will be on English (a concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports, and Cinema.
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech program will be comprised of Engg. Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material, Engg. Mechanics Environmental Engg. & Basic Electrical Technology.
- And, MCA program will comprise of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, and Basic Mathematics.
Download AUAT Syllabus 2021 PDF
Candidates can download the AUAT Syllabus 2021 through the links that we are providing you at the bottom of the article. Aspirants can download the AUAT Syllabus 2021 PDF from this article. Apart from the syllabus, we are also providing you with the Aliah University Test Pattern 2021. So, candidates can immediately start your preparation by downloading the syllabus. Furthermore, you can refer to the links that we are providing below.
- Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements
- Compounds in Industry
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- The Periodic Table
- Chemical Families
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Solid State
- Liquid State
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Energetic
- Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- Current Electricity, Magnetics
- Bulk properties of matter
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Periodic motion
- Physical World
- Units & dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics I (Ray optics)
- Optics II (Wave Optics)
- Particle nature of light
- wave-particle dualism
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid state Electronics
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Genetics and Evolution
- Cell Structure and Function
- Improvement in Food Production
- Plant Physiology
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
- Statistics and probability
- Differential equations
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Vector algebra
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Mathematical reasoning
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Permutations and combinations
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Integral calculus
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Syllogisms, Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Correction
- odd man out
- Sentence completion
- one word substitution
- Different usage of the same word etc.
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
|AUAT Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download AUAT Syllabus 2021 PDF||Click Here|
For more queries, regarding AUAT Syllabus 2021 stay tuned to our website that is freshersnow.com.
AUAT Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit for Part I in AUAT 2021 Exam?
In AUAT Exam, the Part I exam will be conducted for 1 Hour 30 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the AUAT 2021 Exam?
There is no negative marking in the AUAT 2021 Exam.
For how many marks will the exam be conducted?
The AUAT 2021 Exam will be conducted for 100 marks.