AUCET 2020 Notification @ andhrauniversity.edu.in – Online Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility: The latest information regarding the AUCET 2020 Exam is updated on this page. Therefore, all the people who are thinking to apply for the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2020, can check this article, to know the complete information. So, as per the source in the official notification available on the official site, the Andhra University Officials are going to accept the applications for the AUCET 2020.
Latest Update: AUCET 2020 Exam Date is 13th, 14th, 15th October 2020. So, all the candidates can check the same information from this page.
Starting from 6th June 2020, all the people who want to take the AUCET 2020 Exam can apply for this Test before the final date. And then proceed with the next process of the Test. The closing date to submit the Application Forms for the AUCET 2020 Exam is 31st July 2020. We have provided the direct link below to this page to apply for the AUCET 2020 Exam.
- 1 AUCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 AUCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 AUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AUCET 2020 Application Fee
- 5 AUCET 2020 Application Form
- 6 Procedure To Apply For AUCET 2020 Exam
- 7 AUCET 2020 Admit Card
- 8 AUCET 2020 Syllabus
- 9 AUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 AUCET 2020 Result
- 11 AUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AUCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET 2020)|
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Starting Date To Apply||6th June 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||Extended Till 31st July 2020|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||13th, 14th, 15th October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Submission with late fee||10th August 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Candidates from the above table can find all the specifications of the AUCET Notification 2020. So, all the candidates need to look at the above table once. Our team had gathered all the details of the released advertisement from the official site. Thus, it gives you the name of the organization, name of the test, important dates, AUCET Exam Date, official site, mode of application, and many more.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|AUCET Previous Papers|
|AUCET Hall Ticket|
|AUCET Answer Key|
|AUCET Seat Allotment|
AUCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||Released On 6th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications||31st July 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/-||10th August 2020|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online Applications||15th To 17th August 2020|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||5th October 2020|
|Commencement of Entrance Test (Tentative)||13th, 14th, 15th October 2020|
|Answer Key||After the exam|
|Date of Publication of Results (Tentative)||October 2020|
|Commencement of Admissions (Tentative)||To Be Announced|
AUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent to Andhra University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates who have appeared/appearing for their final year examination in 2020 only are eligible.
- There is no age limit to appear for AUCET 2020.
- The maximum eligible age to apply for fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ ST) is 34 and for EBC/ Minorities/ Disabled candidates is 30 years.
AUCET 2020 Application Fee
|General/ OBC||INR 600|
|SC/ ST/ PH||INR 500|
AUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates should note that the AUCET 2020 Application Form will be available from 6th June 2020 To 31st July 2020. The details to be filled in the application form are as below.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
- Parent’s Name
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General)
- Candidate’s Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
- Aadhaar No
Procedure To Apply For AUCET 2020 Exam
The following steps will guide all the people, to apply for the AUCET 2020. Check them all.
- First, go to the official portal at audoa.in or andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Then click on AUCET Notification 2020 Link.
- Then you will go to another page.
- There, you can see links like AUCET Notification 2020, Instructions to fill Online Application, Admission Information Brochure, Registration, Print Application, Online Payment.
- Click on each of them.
- Check the information.
- Now, click on the registration link.
- You will get the AUCET 2020 Application Form.
- Enter the details.
- Pay the application fee
- Furthermore, recheck and submit it before the final date.
- Take Printout of the next process.
To AUCET Notification 2020 Download: Click Here
To AUCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
AUCET 2020 Admit Card
So, after checking the AUCET 2020 clearly, we came to know that the officials of the Andhra University mentioned that they are going to conduct the exam. So, in order to attend the exam candidates have to download the Admit Card. Moreover, the officials of the Andhra University will conduct on 13th, 14th, 15th October 2020. So, all the candidates can keep on checking this page to get the information.
Download AUCET 2020 Hall Ticket Here
AUCET 2020 Syllabus
All the applicants are suggested to check the AUCET Syllabus before attending the exam. AUCET Exam Syllabus can get the details of subject names and other exam details.
Download AUCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
AUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The officials are going to conduct the AUCET Exam in Multiple Choice Questions based. And the AUCET Exam is of 100 questions will 100 marks. By checking the AUCET Exam Pattern, candidates can know marks and type of questions that are asked in the exams.
AUCET 2020 Result
Participants can check the AUCET Results and know their marks in the exams. Candidates can check AUCET Results by entering the login details. And candidates can check AUCET Result from the below link. And the result will be announced later.
Check AUCET 2020 Results Here
We hope that all the visitors are satisfied with the information we gave about the AUCET 2020 Exam. Come back for more genuine data. Moreover, bookmark our site at FreshersNow.Com for more information.
AUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
On which date the AUCET Application Form release?
AUCET Application Form is released on 6th June 2020.
When will the AUCET Exam be going to conduct?
AUCET Exam is going to be conducted on 13th, 14th, 15th October 2020.
Where can I submit the AUCET Application Form?
Candidates can submit their AUCET Application Form from the link given on our page @ Freshers Now.
Who will conduct the AUCET 2020 Exam?
Andhra University officials will conduct the AUCET 2020 Exam.