AUD MBA 2020 Notification @ aud.ac.in – Online Registration (Started), Dates: The officials of the Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) had started accepting the Online AUD MBA 2020 Application Form. So, candidates who are interested in pursuing a 2-years MBA program from Ambedkar University must and should have to apply on or before 31st January 2020. The direct link to apply for AUD MBA 2020 is given to the end of this page.
Latest Update: Candidates fill and submit the application form for AGAT 2020 Exam on or before 31st January 2020. Fill the form with the direct link attached below.
Based on the merit of the students undergoing in the AUD MBA Admission 2020 Process will be only be called for Essay Writing Test and Personal Interview. Moreover, the AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020) is scheduled for 23rd February 2020. So, go through this page and then apply for AUD MBA 2020. The complete Ambedkar University MBA Admission details and the AUD MBA 2020 Notification is attached below.
- 1 AUD MBA 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 AUD MBA 2020 Important Dates
- 3 AUD MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AUD MBA 2020 Reservation
- 5 AUD MBA 2020 Admission Process
- 6 AUD MBA Admission – Application Fee
- 7 Important Document While Applying For AUD MBA 2020
- 8 How To Apply For AUD MBA AGAT 2020?
- 9 AUD MBA 2020 Admit Card
- 10 AUD MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 AUD MBA 2020 Syllabus
- 12 AUD MBA 2020 Result
- 13 AUD MBA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AUD MBA 2020 Notification – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)|
|Entrance Exam Name||AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020)|
|Admissions For||MBA Courses – 2020-22 A.Y|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2020|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||23rd February 2020|
|Exam Purpose||To Offer Admission Into MBA program at School of Bussiness, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) of Ambedkar University, Delhi.|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Selection Process||AUD MBA Entrance Test and AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020), Essay Writing, Personal Interview|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|AUD MBA Syllabus|
|AUD MBA Previous Question Papers|
|AUD MBA Admit Card|
|AUD MBA Result|
AUD MBA 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starting Date||Started|
|End Date To Registration||31st January 2020|
|Admit Card||2nd Week Of February 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||23rd February 2020 from 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM and 3.45 pm to 4.45 pm|
|Result Date||Last Week Of February 2020|
|Personal Interview And Essay Writing||2nd Week Of March 2020|
|Session Will Commence From||July 2020|
AUD MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD)) category should be secured in the qualifying examination.
- Applying candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination or completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
AUD MBA 2020 Reservation
AUD MBA 2020 Admission Process
- AUD MBA Entrance Test conducted by AUD.
- All students (irrespective of the mode they choose – CAT or AUD entrance exam) will be required to take the AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020).
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and Essay Writing. The essay writing will take place on the day of the personal interview – candidates will be given a topic and will be asked to write an essay of 500 words on the same. The duration of essay writing will be 45 minutes.
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weightage average of marks obtained in the AUD the stage 2 AUD MBA Aptitude and General Awareness test (AGAT 2020-60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and essay writing (10% weightage). An additional 5% weightage will be given for candidates with full-time work experience of at least 1 year.
AUD MBA Admission – Application Fee
All the candidates who are ready to apply for AUD MBA 2020 Admissions must pay a fee of INR 1220. And INR 610 in case of EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. So, pay the fee online using the NET Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
Important Document While Applying For AUD MBA 2020
- Valid Email ID
- Phone Number
- Work Experience
- 10th, 12th, Graduation Details
- Scanned Documents (Photograph and signature of the applicant)
- Credit/ Debit Card details or DD details
How To Apply For AUD MBA AGAT 2020?
- Go to the official site of the Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) @ aud.ac.in.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Now, you have to click and navigate to the Admission Section.
- There, you have to click on the button which is highlighted as “Online Application Form”.
- Now, click the New User – Sign Up button (if you are a new user).
- Or else, click the Registered User Login.
- Fill all the details and then submit the page.
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Cross-check your details provided on the Online AUD MBA 2020 Application Form before submission.
- If required, download and take a printed copy of it for further usage.
To Check AUD MBA 2020 Admission Information: Click Here
Click Here To Apply For AUD MBA Admission 2020 – (Link Is Active Now)
AUD MBA 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who are participating in the AUD MBA 2020 Exam have to download the AUD MBA 2020 Admit Card. Applicants can download the AUD MBA 2020 Admit Card either from the official portal or from the link given below. Besides, candidates can easily download the AUD MBA 2020 Admit Card by entering the login details.
Download AUD MBA 2020 Admit Card Here
AUD MBA 2020 Exam Pattern
For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be reduced.
|Particulars||AUD MBA Entrance Test||AGAT 2020|
|Type of Question & Sections||MCQs (Verbal Ability & Quantitative Ability)||MCQs (Analytical Ability, General Awareness)|
|No. of Question||90||60|
|Duration||1 hour 30 min||1 hour|
AUD MBA 2020 Syllabus
The questions that will be asked in the exam will be Multiple Choice Questions. And the questions will be from Analytical Ability and General Awareness. However, applicants can check the AUD MBA 2020 Syllabus from the link given below.
Download AUD MBA 2020 Syllabus Here
AUD MBA 2020 Result
Most of the candidates who had taken the exam are waiting to check the AUD MBA 2020 Results. All those candidates can check the AUD MBA 2020 Results from the below link easily. Mainly, we will update the information and the link once the officials announce it.
Check AUD MBA 2020 Result Here
If you have any other doubts regarding the AUD MBA Admission 2020, you can leave your comment in the below-provided section. Bookmark our Freshers Now page to get more details.
AUD MBA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application fee for AUD MBA 2020 Exam?
All the candidates who are ready to apply for AUD MBA 2020 Admissions must pay a fee of INR 1,220. And INR 610 in case of EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. So, pay the fee online using the NET Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
What is the closing date to submit AUD MBA Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form till 31st January 2020.
Who can apply for AUD MBA admission?
Bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from a recognized university. A minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Disabled (PD)) category should be secured in the qualifying examination.