AutoRABIT Internship 2020 For Channel Partner in Hyderabad: Candidates who want to do an Internship in Hyderabad can go through this page for more information. On this page, we have provided all the details about the AutoRABIT Internship 2020. And also, we have given the direct application form link at the end of this page to apply for AutoRABIT Internship 2020 Drive. Moreover, any B.E/ B.Tech Freshers can attend for AutoRABIT Internship For Channel Partner Role. So, interested and eligible candidates refer to all the details mentioned on this page about AutoRABIT Internship in Hyderabad.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
AutoRABIT Internship 2020 – Overview
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Job Role||Channel Partner|
AutoRABIT Internship 2020 Drive – Job Role
We are looking for a bright management intern (MBA from Tier 1/2 reputed institute) who is open and excited to learn and grow with us. Because of the pandemic scenario, this would be a Work from Home internship. This would not be like a Live Project or Remote Project-based internship rather the management intern would work with us on day to day below mentioned engagements with my team and help us.
Skills intern would earn are Strategic Alliances and Partner Account Management, Digital Transformation Consulting, Presales, Sales, Business Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, GTM Strategy, Sales Operation, Customer Success, Partner Engagement, Leadership skills by working with seasoned Leaders of the Silicon Valley, knowledge about Salesforce ecosystem, etc.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
AutoRABIT Internship For Channel Partner – Job Description
- Gathering information from different teams by coordinating with them.
- Keep a track of KPIs on CRM/ Sales Operation.
- Take care of follow-ups in deals and make sure to take the Customer Success role so that we concentrate on more engagements.
- The intern reports to the Strategic Alliances, Partnership, and Channel Sales team.
- Run the existing and new Partner engagement activities.
- Deliver a professional training program on-site and virtually.
- Competitor analysis from an unbiased perspective.
- Support Education Managers with the creation and launch of technical educational content.
- Work on decks and collaterals and learn Product Marketing.
- Coordinate with teams to prepare appropriate training materials.
- Determine and write learning objectives for various learner roles on applicable technical training materials.
- Support community events with training programs.
- Last but not least: Provide Out-of-the-box or innovative ideas to increase partner engagements globally.
Preference Would Be Provided To Candidates
- With experience in creating and delivering training content.
- Salesforce ecosystem knowledge and experience.
- Technical capacity and willingness to work both independently and collaboratively on projects with aggressive timelines.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Experienced multi-tasker: ability to manage multiple assignments and successfully meet deadlines.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
About AutoRABIT Company
AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’ s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment.
AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The company is in San Ramon, CA location.
- Timing: Flexible timing but would require at least 6 to 8 hours each day (candidate must coordinate with the team and manage own calendar); with Saturdays and Sundays off.
- Period of internship: Approximately 3 to 4 months (Open to MBA students of 1st year and 2nd year). MBA HR students need not apply.
- Internship type: Paid internship (depending on candidate’s experience and knowledge)
- Please note: Fresh MBA graduates with more than 1 year of experience can also apply.
Steps To Apply for AutoRABIT Internship 2020 in Hyderabad
- Make a click on the link provided below
- Note all the instructions mentioned by the recruiters in the link
- Then, click on the Apply For This Position
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Then, click on the Apply Now Button
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For AutoRABIT Internship 2020 For Channel Partner in Hyderabad – Click Here
We have provided the information based on the recruiters posted for Drive. If you want any clarifications, drop your query in the comment section. Follow our website that is FreshersNow.Com to know more information. By clicking Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications.