AYUSH Counselling 2020 @ aaccc.gov.in – AACCC UG Registration (Started For Round 2), Schedule: AYUSH Final Result of Round 1 UG Counseling 2020 is available. Downloading of the Allotment letter facility and reporting is now available for R1. Students who have qualified for the NEET UG Examination 2020 must make sure to complete the AACCC UG Registrations for AYUSH Admissions. Moreover, candidates can make the Registration/ Payment Of Choice Filling for the 2nd Round AACCC NEET 2020 UG Counselling from 22nd To 26th November 2020. The AYUSH 1st Round Counselling Results will be released on 4th December 2020. So, all the selected candidates should report to the allotted colleges from 31st December 2020 To 9th January 2021.
New Update: AYUSH Counselling Registration for Round 2 is Started. So, check the direct link to register.
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India will conduct the Centralized Counselling for admission to all India quota seats of Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy Undergraduate Courses for the academic year 2020-21. The direct link for the registration is attached to the end of this page. Remember, we will provide the actual link when the officials make the AACCC NEET 2020 UG Counselling Registration Link active. Go through the below sections to know about the AACCC UG Counselling Schedule, AACCC NEET 2020 UG Counselling Process, and others.
- 1 AYUSH Counselling 2020 – Information
- 2 AACCC UG Counselling Schedule 2020
- 3 Reservation Policy
- 4 AACCC NEET 2020 UG Counselling – Under Graduate Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy Seats
- 5 Documents Required For AYUSH UG Counselling 2020
- 6 Scheme Of Online AIQ Govt/ Govt Aided/ Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ National Institutions UG Counselling 2020
- 7 AYUSH Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
AYUSH Counselling 2020 – Information
|Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG)|
|Registration/ Payment Of Choice Filling – 2nd Round||22nd To 26th November 2020|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the BAMS, NSMS, BUMS, and BHMS programs|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
AACCC UG Counselling Schedule 2020
- S.C. – 15%
- S.T. – 7.5%
- PwD – 5% Horizontal Reservation
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) – 27 % Only in Central Institutes/ Universities
- EWS – 10% Only in Central Institutes/ Universities
AACCC NEET 2020 UG Counselling – Under Graduate Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy Seats
All the NEET-2020 Under Graduate (BAMS/ BSMS/ BUMS/ BHMS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that Counseling for All India Quota seats including Government, Government Aided, Deemed Universities, Central Universities, National Institutes for the
Undergraduate session 2020-21 will be conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Further, Counseling for all India quota seats of Private Institutes (other than Deemed university) will be conducted by the Counselling authority of respective State/ UT Government for the academic session 2020-21.
Documents Required For AYUSH UG Counselling 2020
Below are the documents required at the time of Joining/ Reporting in allotted Ayurveda/ Siddha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy College.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if High School Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- The Candidate should also bring the Caste Certificate
Scheme Of Online AIQ Govt/ Govt Aided/ Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ National Institutions UG Counselling 2020
- Online AYUSH Medical Counselling Starts As per the schedule
- Registration, Payment of Fees (Registration & Security Fees) Submission of
Choices, view, modify & lock choices, Processing of result
- The first round of seat allotment
- If the seat is allotted, then you have to Report to the Allotted Institute, complete Admission formalities. All eligible registered candidates of round 1 can participate in Round 2 by filling in fresh choices.
- If your seat is not allocated, then you all have to visit the AACCC website for round II allotment.
- A new registration facility is also available for Round-2. Round-1 registered candidates
need not register or pay again.
- After that, the Second Round Of allotment will be displayed.
- All the eligible candidates of AYUSH 2nd Round Counselling will be called for the 3rd/ MopUp Round.
- Candidates should report to the allotted institute to complete the Admission Formalities.
Fresh Choice filling for Mop-up round & Processing of result.
- Report to allotted Govt.,/ Govt. Aided/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ National Institute.
Candidates allotted the seat in 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd (Mop-up) round of counselling conducted by AACCC are not eligible to participate in
- Stray vacancy round of the counselling to be conducted by respective Universities/ Institutes.
|Important Links – AYUSH 2020 Counselling|
|AYUSH 2020 Final Result of Round 1 & Allotment Letter||Click Here|
|For AACCC UG Counselling Round 2 Registration||Click Here (Available Now)|
|Counselling Scheme||Click Here|
AYUSH Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When can I make the AACCC UG Registration For Centralized Counselling?
Candidates can make the Registration/ Payment Of Choice Filling for the AACCC UG 2nd Round Registration from 22nd To 26th December 2020.
For which colleges, the AACCC will conduct the Centralized Counselling?
AACCC will be doing counselling for a minimum of 15% AIQ seats for Government, Government aided, Central Universities (CU), National Institutes (NI), and 100% seats for Deemed Universities and internal seats of Delhi University.
How to register for AYUSH 2020 Counselling?
Candidates can register for the AYUSH 2020 Counselling by visiting the official site @ https://aaccc.gov.in/aacccug/ or freshersnow.com.
Do I have to report to any counseling center for registration or choice filling?
No, the Online registration and choice filling can be done from a place of convenience (including from home) using the internet.