AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 @ aaccc.gov.in | 2nd Round AACCC PG Registration (Started), Seat Allotment, Schedule: AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India officials have started AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 Registration for PG Courses. Interested candidates can register for AIAPGET Counselling 2020 from 31st December 2020 To 4th January 2021. Besides, we have presented a direct link to register for AACCC PG Counselling 2020. Candidates can get more details like AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 Schedule, AYUSH PG Seat Allotment 2020, Others from the below sections.
AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 – Overview
|AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 – Registration|
|Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Registration/ Payment Of Choice Filling – 2nd Round||31st December 2020 To 4th January 2021|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the PG programs|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
AIAPGET Counselling 2020 Schedule
AYUSH PG Seat Allotment 2020 – 2nd Round
As per the given AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 Schedule, the officials will release the AYUSH PG Seat Allotment 2020 Result on 8th January 2021. Candidates can check the AYUSH PG Seat Allotment 2020 Result from our page once the officials release it.
Required Documents At The Time of Joining
Original documents required at the time of joining in allotted ASU&H College are as mentioned below:
- AIAPGET-2020Admit Card issued by NTA
- Result/ Rank Letter issued by NTA
- Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary.
- Mark Sheets of BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BSMS 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Professional Examinations or 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Professional Examinations (as applicable).
- BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BSMS Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate or undertaking from candidate to submit Degree Certificate after completion of Internship in case of a candidate, who are completing their Internship by 31st December 2020 (extended due to Covid pandemic). However, the internship starting date of the candidate must be on or before 1st November 2019.
- Internship Completion Certificate/ Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st December 2020 and the starting date of the internship is on or before 1st November 2019.
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate issued by CCIM/ CCH/ State Medical Board. Provision Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st December 2020 and the starting date of the internship is on or before 1st November 2019.
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for AIAGET-2020 i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card).
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable
- a) SC/ ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi language. Subcaste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. The certificate should be as per the prescribed format of the Government of India (Appendix-I).
- b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be as per the prescribed format of the Government of India (Appendix-II).
- c) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate issued by the competent authority as per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated January 17, 2019, issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019- U1 dated 17.01.2019 as well as the Letters No 35-2/2019-T.S.I dated 21.01.2019, 01.02.2019, 04.02.2019, and 15.02.2019 of MHRD Department of Higher Education regarding the implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) for admission in Central Educational Institutions.
- d) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained. The format of Certificate of Disability is attached as ANNEXURE-I
Steps To Register For AACCC PG Counselling 2020
- Visit the official portal of the AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India @ aaccc.gov.in.
- Now, candidates have to select the PG Course link.
- Click on it.
- Now, you can find the New Registration link.
- Select the link and enter the registration details.
- Check the details once and hit on submit.
- The AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 Registration Form will be displayed.
- Download the form for future use.
|AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 – Important Link|
|To Register For AYUSH PG Counselling 2020||Click Here (Available Now)|
Bookmark our page @ Freshers Now to get all the latest news about the AYUSH PG Counselling 2020.
AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the date to register for AYUSH PG Counselling 2020?
31st December 2020 To 4th January 2021 are the dates to register for AYUSH PG Counselling 2020.
How can I register for AYUSH PG Counselling 2020?
Candidates can register for AYUSH PG Counselling 2020 from the official site @ aaccc.gov.in.
Do I have to report to any counseling center for registration or choice filling?
No. Online registration and choice filling can be done from a place of convenience (including from home) using the internet. An uninterrupted internet facility should be ensured.
Who are not eligible for the 2nd Round of allotment?
Candidates who do not have valid documents at the time of admission.