Azuga Telematics Off Campus 2019: As Azuga Telematics Private Limited team is looking for skilled B.E, B.Tech or MCA candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Also, the Azuga Telematics Off Campus 2019 Drive is only for Freshers of 2019 Batch and is scheduled for 25th September 2019. Candidates who are seeking for the Azuga Telematics Jobs in Bangalore must check this page.
The last date to apply for the Azuga Telematics Off Campus 2019 is 23rd September 2019. Before you apply for the Azuga Telematics Off Campus Drive in Bangalore, you have to check the below given Azuga Telematics Eligibility Criteria 2019. So, that you can know whether you can apply for this Azuga Telematics Off Campus Drive 2019 or not. We have given the direct applying link to the end of our Freshers Now page.
Azuga Telematics Off Campus 2019 Drive – Overview
|Name of the Company||Azuga Telematics Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech or MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 4,50,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd September 2019|
|Off Campus Date||25th September 2019|
Azuga Telematics Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019 batch BE/ BTech Or MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Azuga is looking for a Java Developer who can build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Note: Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
Azuga is Product Company that focuses on the Internet of Things. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore. Their IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join us. Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India. Also, they have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Responsibilities | Azuga Telematics Jobs in Bangalore
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Should be able to design and develop applications using Java EE platforms.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge in Spring Framework.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, jQuery, Spring MVC).
- Should be able to work in a test-driven development.
Documents Required For Azuga Telematics Off Campus Drive in Bangalore
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size/ stamp size photo
- You should possess your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card.
- All the copies of your educational certificates are required for document verification.
To Apply For Azuga Telematics Off Campus 2019 Drive For Freshers (2019 Batch): Click Here