B.Ed Books | Best B.Ed Reference Books (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semesters): In this article, we are proving the complete B.Ed Syllabus along with the Best B.Ed Reference Books. B.Ed is not an undergraduate degree program. It is a professional course of 2 Years in the teaching field. After completing this course students can directly get a job in schools as higher primary and primary teachers. Moreover, aspirants can easily get the B.Ed Course Subjects, B.Ed Syllabus for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semesters. By using the Best B.Ed Reference Books, you can easily score more marks in your Test. So, go through the below sections of this page to know much more information.
B.Ed Course Structure
Usually, B.Ed follows a semester system in which it has 4 semesters throughout the entire course. Students who complete their graduation in any stream are eligible for B.Ed. Most popular B.Ed colleges are allowing candidates to take part in the admission process if they have completed their graduation with 50%-55% aggregate.
B.Ed is a teaching course under the national council for Teacher Education. Candidates can pursue a B.Ed course in Distance education and also in regular mode. With the intention to help the students we have provided the complete syllabus and subjects pdf. Candidates pursuing B.Ed can go through this page for syllabus and complete subjects pdf. Click on the respective links to download the pdf.
- Holistic Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Education, Culture, and Human Values
- Educational Psychology
List of B.Ed Courses
- B.Ed. (Arabic)
- B.Ed. (Home Science)
- B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)
- B.Ed. (Business Studies)
- B.Ed. (Computer Science)
- B.Ed. (Commerce)
- B.Ed. (Economics)
- B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)
- B.Ed. (Biological Sciences)
- B.Ed. (Education of Handicapped)
- B.Ed. (English)
- B.Ed. (Accounts)
- B.Ed. (Child Development)
- B.Ed. (Geography)
- B.Ed. (Physical Science)
- B.Ed. (Information Technology)
- B.Ed. (Malayalam)
- B.Ed. (Maths)
- B.Ed. (Vocational)
- B.Ed. (Natural Science)
- B.Ed. (Sanskrit)
- B.Ed. (Special Education) (Visually Impaired)
- B.Ed. (Social Science)
- B.Ed. (Special Education – Locomotor and Neurological Disorder)
- B.Ed. (Special Education)
- B.Ed. (Tamil)
B.Ed Syllabus for All Semesters
|Childhood and Growing Up|
|Contemporary India and Education|
|Language across the Curriculum|
|Understanding ICT And its Application|
|Learning and Teaching|
|Knowledge and Curriculum|
|Assessment for Learning|
|Engagement with the Field: Tasks|
|Creating an Inclusive School|
|Health, Yoga, and Physical education|
|Gender, School and Society|
|Reading and Reflecting on Texts|
|Arts in Education|
|Understanding the Self|
Best B.Ed Reference Books & Authors
- Russel, J. (2004), Teaching of Mathematics, Campus Book International, New Delhi.
- Rusk: The Philosophical Bases of education.
- Agarwal, J.C.: Essentials of Educational Technology.
- Oad.L.K.: Shiksha K; Darshanik Evam Samaj Shastriya Pristhabhoomi.
- Misra, K.S.: Shiksha Manovigyan Ke Naye Kshitij
- Pandey R.S.: Shiksha Darshan.
- Hurlock E.P.: Child Development.
- Ruhela S.P.: Shiksha ka Samajshastra.
- Singh. A.K.: Shiksha Manovigyan.
- Psychology: Anmol Publishers.
- Pandey R.S. Shiksha Manovigyan.
- Dandapani S.: A Textbook of Advanced Educational
- Gary, K. & Kingsley, H. L.: Nature & Conditions of Learning
- Agarniai, J.C.: Principles & Methods of Teaching.
- Kochhar, S.K.: Methods & Techniques of teaching.
- Sidhu, K.S. (1982), Teaching of Mathematics, Sterling Publisher Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
Bookmark our website @ Freshers Now for more regular updates regarding the Best B.Ed Reference Books. Thank you, All the best…!!!