Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 in Gurgaon For Analyst: Are you looking for an Analyst Role in Gurgaon? If yes, candidates can go through this page for more details of Bain & Company Recruitment 2020. The Recruiters of Bain & Company have scheduled Bain & Recruitment in Gurgaon. So, applicants who want to know further details can go through the information mentioned below. Moreover, candidates from MBA with a minimum of 2 Years of experience can apply for Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 Drive. All the interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for Bain & Company For Analyst through the link. If you want to know more about Bain & Company Jobs, visit the official website www.bain.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- 1 Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 Drive – Position Summary
- 3 Bain & Company Recruitment For Analyst – Essential Functions
- 4 Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 – Qualifications
- 5 Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 6 Bain & Company Profile
- 7 Steps To Apply for Bain & Company Recruitment in Gurgaon
Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||Bain & Company|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 Drive – Position Summary
- Customers are asked to identify the companies with which they do business, declare their likelihood to recommend each provider, describe why, and answer a battery of additional questions designed to reveal experiences with specific episodes, as well as a share of wallet, channel preference, and other important data.
- BCN Prism COE survey programmer will work closely with the BCN Team manager, NPS Prism, Product Manager, and the Proprietary Data group to build and deliver a commercially successful product that spans core sectors across all regions.
- This is an opportunity to support Bain’s expanding proprietary data business, helping to build a new start-up at Bain to deliver the NPS Prism product, a market-leading customer experience benchmarking service. NPS Prism creates NPS and episode benchmarks by surveying very large numbers of customers in a given sector.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Bain & Company Recruitment For Analyst – Essential Functions
- Responsible for survey programming and delivery of new and existing NPS Prism instruments to subscription customers in accordance with client specifications
- Create and manage quotas for complex market research surveys using web services and APIs that can integrate with the survey platform to drive efficiencies.
- Quality testing of the survey and all deliverables to ensure client satisfaction, quality standards, and error-free projects
- Send daily updates and status reports to clients or internal stakeholders for all projects to improve efficient communication and work-flow
- Follow all best practices related to survey programming and data quality procedures to ensure the data gathered from the system has no errors or deficiencies
- Must have previous experience with Decipher or similar survey programming platforms
Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 – Qualifications
- Education Required: The candidate should be a Graduate from a top-tier college with strong academic records and 0-24 months of experience or an MBA from a top-tier business school with 0-12 months of experience. Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication, problem-solving, and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- 0-2 years of experience in areas related to survey programming, primary research, or equivalent. Hands-on experience in managing end-to-end customer surveys, data analysis, or survey development.
- Candidates should have a concentration in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Business Analytics, or Market Research is strongly preferred.
- Aspirants with 1-2 years of in-depth experience with survey programming, survey development, and primary market research at a consulting firm, market research agency, or a data provider
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Python is a plus
- Exceptional technical skills, including knowledge of market research tools
Bain & Company Profile
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change-makers define the future. Across 59 offices in 37 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition, and redefine industries.
Moreover, Bain & Company complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster, and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise, and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development, and the environment.
Steps To Apply for Bain & Company Recruitment in Gurgaon
- Click on the link provided below. Or else, go through the website @ www.bain.com.
- Then a new page opened.
- Just go through the details which are mentioned on the page.
- Click on Apply Button.
- A new tab will be opened.
- In that, you have to log in with your Email Address.
- Fill in all the details which are mentioned in the application form.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
To Apply For Bain & Company Recruitment For Analyst – Click Here
We hope all the candidates got the required information about Bain & Company Recruitment 2020. For more details, visit our website FreshersNow.Com.