Bank of Maharashtra Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF | Check Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer Exam Pattern: Candidates who had applied for the posts of the Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer in the Bank of Maharashtra must check this page to get all details regarding the examination. Complete details such as the Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process 2020 and the Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2020 are provided in the following sections. Also, aspirants can download the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2020 and the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Syllabus 2020 PDF’s from the direct links attached at the end of the page.
Also Check: Bank of Maharashtra GO, SO Admit Card
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra SO, GO Syllabus 2020
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra GO, SO Selection Process 2020
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2020 (GO and SO)
- 1.3 Download Bank of Maharashtra SO & GO Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions
Bank of Maharashtra SO, GO Syllabus 2020
|Bank of Maharashtra GO & SO Syllabus 2020 | Check Latest Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra GO, SO Selection Process 2020
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to take the examination for the posts of the Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer must know the details of the Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process 2020. Soon after checking the details given on this page, all the candidates must start their preparation. And, accordingly, get ready to take the examination conducted by the officials of the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2020 (GO and SO)
Check the complete structure of the exam by referring to the Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2020 given here in this section. The separate exam pattern details for the posts of the Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer are provided in the form of tables. All the applied candidates must check the complete Exam Pattern details and prepare well for the examination. Go through the entire page to get all the details about the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2020 and the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Syllabus 2020 download links.
For Specialist Officer Post
- Written Examination (Skill Test): Skill Test will be conducted for all the shortlisted candidates. And, the candidates who had scored a minimum of 50 Marks will be called for Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview: Personal Interview will be conducted for 100 Marks.
For Generalist Officer Post
The Written Exam will be conducted online for 150 Marks. And, the test will have 4 sections with separate timings for each section. All the details are provided in the following table. Therefore, all the candidates must check these details and happily prepare well for the examination.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions/ Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge (Banking Related Questions)||50||60 Minutes|
|Type of Examination: Objective Type|
Download Bank of Maharashtra SO & GO Syllabus 2020 PDF
All the candidates must and should download the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2020 and the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Syllabus 2020 PDFs attached at the end of the page which helps a lot in gaining the complete knowledge. And, aspirants can also make use of the complete details and topics in order to give their best in the examination. Also, you can share these Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2020 PDF’s with friends and neighbors.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One word substitution
- Time and Work
- Time Speed and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Data Sufficiency
- Sequence and Series
- Ratio & Proportions
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Alphabet Series
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Arithmetical Computation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Figure Classification
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Concepts
- Number Series
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Financial Management
- Government Schemes
- History of Indian Banking Industry
Indian Financial System
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Banking And Indian Financial System
- Basic Knowledge of Finance
- Merchant Banking And Financial Services
- Finance Commissions in India
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Active Directory
- DNS Management
- Group Policy Management
- Palo Alto firewall, Citric Load balancer installation, maintenance, upgrade management and administration.
Windows server administration
- VMWare administration, Vcenter Server
- CISCO UCS Management
- ERP Oracle Applications, 11i, R12, 12.2x (ERP) E-Business Suite.
- RDBMS:-Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c.Operating System: – Oracle Sun Solaris 10/11, Linux AIX, Windows NT,
Hardware Management (IBM Flex, Blades, Storage)
- Storage Management
- Patch Management
- VMWare infrastructure management, Vsphere, ESXI Hosts
To Download Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF (Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer): Click Here
Therefore, we hope the given information regarding the Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2020 is useful for all the aspirants. To get more updated information like this, come back to our website Freshers Now. Thank You!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Final Selection for the post of the Specialist Officer?
Final Selection for the post of the Specialist Officer will be based on marks secured by the candidates in a personal interview.
What is the Time Duration for the Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer Examination?
The Time Duration for the Generalist Officer, Specialist Officer Examination is 2 Hours.
Do you provide Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern in the PDF format?
Yes, the Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern 2020 PDF is available at the end of the page. All the candidates can download it from this article.