BARC JRF Jobs 2021 Notification @ barc.gov.in: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Officials have released an advertisement for 105 Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies. Interested candidates possessing all the qualifications correctly, can proceed to apply. 31st March 2021 is the last date to apply for the BARC JRF Notification 2021. Candidates must possess all the qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected. From 18th December 2020, interested candidates can submit the BARC JRF Application Form 2021.
- 1 BARC JRF Jobs 2021 – 105 Posts, Date, Apply Online
- 2 BARC JRF Application Closing Date Extended Notice
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 BARC Junior Research Fellowship Selection Process
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Tenure
- 8 Stipend
- 9 How to Apply for BARC JRF Jobs 2021?
- 10 BARC Junior Research Fellowship Online Application Form 2021, Notification
BARC JRF Jobs 2021 – 105 Posts, Date, Apply Online
|Latest BARC JRF Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Starting Date||18th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Qualifying Exam, Academic performance, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Central Government Jobs||BARC Recruitment Notification|
|Junior Research Fellow Jobs||Masters Degree Govt Jobs|
BARC JRF Application Closing Date Extended Notice
Candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. in the relevant department from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the BARC JRF Jobs 2021.
Candidates with the Maximum age of 28 Years are eligible to apply for the BARC JRF Jobs 2021. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates. Check advertisement for the age relaxation.
BARC Junior Research Fellowship Selection Process
Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination. A first screening will be made based on the previous academic records of the applicants. And further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
Candidates who have appeared and successfully cleared at least one of the following qualifying examinations will be shortlisted for an interview at BARC, Mumbai.
- With valid UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship (SLET/ Lecturership is not eligible)
- With valid JEST score
- With valid ICMR-JRF Test, ICAR-JRF Test
- With valid DBT-JRB Biotechnology Eligibility Test
- With valid GATE Score 2019/2020 in Physics / Chemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Nil|
The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years. Based on the satisfactory performance and review at the end of each year candidates will be continued. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of Fellowship will be further extended and upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF).
Rs.31,000/- Per Month. After 2 years, when upgraded as SRF Rs. 35000/- per month (consolidated).
How to Apply for BARC JRF Jobs 2021?
- Check barc.gov.in, the Official Site of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
- From there go to Career Opportunities.
- Now you will find the Applications are invited from interested students for the award of Junior Research Fellowships.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total details, given by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
- If you are eligible, fill the application form.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the closing date.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee.
BARC Junior Research Fellowship Online Application Form 2021, Notification
|BARC JRF Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|BARC Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2021 Notification||Click HERE|
|BARC Junior Research Fellowship Online Application Form 2021||Click HERE|
Hope you have checked all the details about the Latest BARC JRF Jobs 2021 Notification? Then do not forget to check our site Freshers Now regularly.