BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019 Released @ recruit.barc.gov.in: Download BARC Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019 & check BARC Scientific Officer Exam Date 2019 from this page. The BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019 is available from 3rd September 2019. The screening test for the post of Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon-Prostho Dontics) is going to conduct on 15th September 2019. We have attached a direct link of the BARC Scientific Officer Exam Admit Card 2019 at the end of this article. Candidates just click on that link and download the Admit Card quickly.
New Update: BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019 Released. Candidates should download the Admit Card from the below given link by entering the login credential information.
BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019
|BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019 | Check Scientific Officer Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon-Prostho Dontics)|
|Exam Date||15th September 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd September 2019|
|Admit Card Availablity Date||3rd September 2019 to 15th September 2019|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Instructions To Candidates
- There will be a 2 stage selection process. Stage one will be Screening Test & Stage two will be Interview. Those candidates qualifying in Stage-I Screening Test have to undergo an interview on 16/09/2019.
- Screening Test will be of 1-hour duration consisting of 50 multiple choice questions on General Dentistry and respective discipline (Prostho Dontics). The Screening Test will be conducted through OMR Sheet. 03 (Three) marks will be awarded for every right answer & 01 (one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Facility for downloading Admit Card-cum-Call Letter will be available at BARC website
(recruit.barc.gov.in) from 03/09/2019 to 15/09/2019.
- The Admit Card cum Call letter has to be produced at the time of the Screening Test and Interview.
- Kindly read the instructions mentioned in Admit card cum Call Letter carefully before coming for Screening Test.
BARC Scientific Officer Exam Date 2019
Candidates who are in the selection list are called for screening test for selection to the post of Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon-Prostho Dontics) against advt. 01/2019(R-IV) on 15th September 2019 at New Training School Complex(HBNI/HRDD), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094 without fail. The eligible participant’s list for the screening test is provided at the bottom of this page. Just click on that link and proceed with the screening test.
Details Present On BARC Scientific Officer Exam Admit Card 2019
After downloading the BARC Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019, verify the below-given details without fail
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Date & Time of the Test
- Duration of the Screening Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
Documents Need For BARC Scientific Officer Exam 2019
Given below are the important documents need to carry any one of the original proofs for the screening test.
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019
- Initially, move to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) website @ recruit.barc.gov.in.
- Click on the Login button on the top of the home page.
- The candidate needs to login using his/her registered Email id and password.
- After logging in go to the option “My Account”.
- Click on the “My Application”.
- Click on the “Print” option.
- Print the Admit Card cum Call Letter (2 Copies) and bring it along with you for Screening Test.
- You will not be permitted to attend the Screening Test/ interview without Admit Card cum Call Letter.
- If a picture is not uploaded in the online application then you need to affix a passport size picture in the admit card and get it attested from Gazetted Officer.
To Download BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
LIST OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR SCREENING TEST FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER/D (DENTAL SURGEON-PROSTHO DONTICS) AGAINST ADVT. 01/2019(R-IV) – Click Here
We hope the above information about the BARC Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019 is useful for the participants who are going to attend the BARC Scientific Officer Exam 2019. If you are having any doubts, get clarified through the comment box. For more updates, you can visit our website Freshers Now. Thank You!!