BARC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Released @ barc.gov.in | Grade III Exam Date: Download BARC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 from this page easily. The officials of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) issued the BARC Steno Admit Card 2019 for Stenographer Grade-III post of Advt No: 01/2019-R-III on 6th November 2019. Also, the exam date has been scheduled by the officials and the written test is going to be conducted on 17th November 2019. All the applicants must carry the BARC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 at the time of attending the written examination.
New Update: BARC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Released. All the applicants should download the Admit Card from the below-given link by keying the login details.
More importantly, the list of candidates who are eligible for the written test is attached below. So check your name and proceed for the level 1 exam without fail.
BARC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
|BARC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 | Grade III Exam Date|
|Name Of The Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Admit Card Release Date||6th November 2019|
|Date Of Written Exam||17th November 2019 (Sunday)|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective Type), Stenography Skill Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
BARC Stenographer Grade-III Exam Date 2019
Candidates who had applied for Stenographer Grade-III posts of Advertisement Number 01/2019-R-III with Post Code DR02 should attend the written test (Objective Type) on 17th November 2019 (Sunday). All the eligible candidates for the written test should download the BARC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 from this page.
Firstly verify the list of candidates admitted for Written Examination (Level-1) by clicking the below link and proceed for the exam. Make a note that all the qualified candidates in the written test can proceed for the skill test on 18th November 2019.
BARC Admit Card 2019 – Stenographer Grade-III
It is important to carry the BARC Stenographer Grade-III Admit Card 2019 for the written exam. The below attached BARC Admit Card 2019 download link activated. So keep visiting this website regularly so that you can catch the updates on the BARC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019.
Check Details On BARC Steno Hall Ticket 2019
Download the BARC Stenographer Grade-III Admit Card 2019 and check the below details.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Test Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Category of the Contender
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Examination
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
Carry Original Proofs For BARC Steno Exam 2019
Aspirants should take any one of the below given original proofs for the exam hall. Otherwise, you are not permitted for the exam.
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download BARC Admit Card 2019
Follow the below steps to download the BARC Stenographer Grade-III Hall Ticket 2019.
- Visit the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) web portal @ barc.gov.in.
- The home page of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) appears on the screen.
- The point on the Career Opportunities which is on the top of the main page.
- Move to the Recruitment tab.
- Find the link related to download the BARC Stenographer Grade-III Admit Card 2019 and click on that link.
- Enter the login Id password and date of birth of the candidate and click on the submit button.
- Download the BARC Stenographer Grade-III Hall Ticket 2019.
- Take the hard copy of the BARC Admit Card 2019 and carry it for the exam hall.
To Download BARC Stenographer Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
★ ★ Check List of eligible candidates for Written Examination (Level-1): Click Here ★ ★
Follow our website Freshers Now for quick downloading the BARC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.