Barclays Recruitment 2020 For Application Developer in Pune: Are you the one who is searching for an Application Developer Role? If yes, this was a great opportunity to attend and work as an Application Developer in Barclays Recruitment 2020. Moreover, BE/ MCA fresher graduates can apply for Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive. We have provided the direct link to apply for Barclays Recruitment For Application Developer. So, interested and eligible candidates can go through the link and apply for Barclays Recruitment in Pune. For more Barclays Jobs, visit the website @ www.barclays.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Barclays Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Job Role||Application Developer|
Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Role
- To ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the applications/ products is maintained across their lifetime, contributing to the development of any technical changes being proposed
- To translate business requirements into technical requirements, identifying any gaps
- To develop a technical understanding of a component or sub-component within an application/ product, providing support for technical queries, live incidents, and problems
- To test the code thoroughly and liaise with business users to ensure delivery is fit for the purpose
- To work on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a team member or team leader.
- To write code to specification for one or more applications/ products during the build phase of the software development lifecycle
Barclays Recruitment For Application Developer – Job Requirement
- Complete technically-complex assignment work to a budget, time, and quality requirements
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
- Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications/ products within the domain
- Where system development is part of a wider set of interdependent systems changes, collaborate with the Systems Designers from the other areas to ensure the end-to-end technical integrity of the development, leading this collaboration when required
- Ensure that technical engineering quality standards/ benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed
- Create/Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
What we’re looking for
- End-to-end software development lifecycle, Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
- Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques, and services within IT
- Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
- SASS, Less, Grunt, Gulp, webpack, Node js, Jasmine, Protector, Java, JSP, Struts 2
Application servers (Tomcat, Apache, NGINX)
- Version Control Software (SVN/ CVS/ Git/ Gerrit), Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
- Candidates who have done with BE or MCA from reputed college are eligible
- AWS or Certification on UI technologies from reputed brands/ institutions or universities.
About Barclays Company
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that they want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience.
They empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Steps To Apply For Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive
- Click on the link provided below.
- Note all the information mentioned in the link
- Then, click on the Apply Button
- Follow all the instructions and click on the I Accept Button
- If you have an account, login with User Name and Password
- Otherwise, click on Don’t have an account? to create
- Then, Login with the new credentials
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Then click on the Submit Button
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage
To Apply For Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive – Click Here
If you want any clarification, you can drop your query in the comment section below. For more information, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. By clicking Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications.