Bennett University Admission 2020 Notification @ bennett.edu.in | MBA, MBA (BFSI) Application Form (Released): The officials of the Bennett University had released the Application Form for MBA, MBA (BFSI) Courses. As the application has started, we had presented a quick link to apply for Bennett University Application Form 2020. Moreover, the officials had announced the End Date To Submit Online Application Form for MBA on 30th June 2020, MBA (BFSI) on 17th August 2020. Go through the below sections to know more details of the Bennett University Eligibility Criteria, Bennett University Selection Process.
- 1 Bennett University Admission 2020 – Details
- 2 Bennett University Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 3 Important Dates – MBA
- 4 Bennett University Selection Process 2020 – MBA, MBA (BFSI)
- 5 Steps To Submit Online Bennett University 2020 Application Form
- 6 Bennett University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Bennett University Admission 2020 – Details
|Bennett University Admission 2020 | MBA, MBA (BFSI) Application Form|
|University Name||Bennett University|
|Course Name||MBA, MBA (BFSI)|
|Status Of Online Application Form||Available Now|
|End Date To Submit Admission|
|To Provide Admissions Into||2-YEARS MBA PROGRAM (BATCH 2020-22)|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Bennett University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Any undergraduate degree with a minimum aggregate score of 50% and a minimum duration of 3 years from a recognized University Students graduating in 2020, to provide results by 30 October 2020.
MBA (BFSI) Course
- 50% aggregate score in 10th, 12th and UG / PG.
- 50% in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MH CET/ NMAT examinations. Alternatively, the candidate has to appear in the TAP test and secure a minimum of 50%.
- Graduates with/without any professional experience can apply final year graduates can also apply. In case appearing in the Graduation exam in 2020, the student should not have any backlog till the pre-final year.
- Graduation should be from any of the recognized and approved Indian or Foreign Universities.
- Age less than or up to 26 years as on start date of Program. (10th Aug 2020)
Important Dates – MBA
- Issue of Application Forms Starts from 28th September 2019.
- Expected dates for PI: On-going from Oct 2019, onwards. Exact dates for PI shall be mentioned in the call letter for short-listed candidates, after receipt of scores of eligibility examinations like CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ MAT/ CMAT.
- Date of commencement of program: Mid-June 2020 (Tentative).
- Last date of admission: 30th June 2020 (Tentative)
Bennett University Selection Process 2020 – MBA, MBA (BFSI)
Anyone of the following tests. Candidates meeting threshold scores will be invited for Personal Interview.
- NMAT 2019
- CAT 2019
- MAT (Sep 2019, Dec 2019, Feb 2020, May 2020)
- CMAT 2020
- XAT 2020
MBA (BFSI) Course
50% in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MH CET/ NMAT else candidate has to appear in the TAP test (Times Admission Process test) and secure minimum 50% to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
Steps To Submit Online Bennett University 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official portal of the Bennett University @ bennett.edu.in.
- On landing the home page, students can find the Admission Section.
- Now, candidates have to select the Course and click on it.
- Later, candidates can find the Bennett University Application Form 2020 link.
- Click on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the details and hit on Submit.
- Your Bennett University Application Form for MBA, MBA (BFSI) Courses will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Application Form for future use.
- Mainly, candidates have to submit the Online Application Form before the last date.
To Check Bennett University MBA Admission Procedure Document: Click Here
To Submit Online Bennett University Application Form 2020 – MBA: Click Here (Available Now)
Use the above links to submit for the Bennett University Application Form 2020 for MBA, MBA (BFSI). Keep checking our page @ Freshers Now for all the latest updates and trending news.
Bennett University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which courses Bennett University has released Application Form?
At present, the officials of Bennett University has released the Application Form for MBA, MBA (BFSI) Courses.
What is the Last date of Admission for MBA, MBA (BFSI) Courses?
The last date of MBA, MBA (BFSI) Courses are 30th June 2020 and 17th August 2020.
How Can I apply for Bennett University MBA Admission 2020?
Students can get a direct link to apply for Bennett University MBA Admission 2020. Candidates can also visit the official portal by following the direct steps given in this article.
Is there any Eligibility Criteria for Admission Into MBA, MBA (BFSI) Courses?
Yes, candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria from Freshers Now article.