BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 Released @ bhu.ac.in: The higher officials of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) announced the exact examination date and BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket release date. Moreover, the BHU Exam going to conduct on 22nd September 2019 for Staff Nurse (Post Code – 4479 & 4503), Junior Clerk (Post Code 4384) posts. While appearing to the Finance Officer, Vice Principal, Principal, Tutor/ Clinical Instructor, Medical Officer, Programmer, Maintenance Engineer, PGT, TGT, PRT, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Other Posts Written Test candidates must mainly remember that they have to carry their BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket along with them. At the end of this page, we have given a link to download the Admit Card.
New Update: BHU Staff Nurse, Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released. Candidates should download Admit Card from the below given link by entering the login credential information.
Otherwise, the higher officials of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will not allow those members to write the test. Aspirants can get their BHU Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 from the official site @ www.bhu.ac.in. It can also be downloaded by using the direct link which is present at last of this page.
You Can Also Check: BHU Recruitment
- 1 BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 – Overview
BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 | Group A B C Hall Ticket, Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Post Name||Finance Officer, Vice Principal, Principal, Tutor/ Clinical Instructor, Medical Officer, Programmer, Maintenance Engineer, PGT, TGT, PRT, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1305 Posts|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview, Certificates verification|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Documents To Be Carried For BHU Junior Clerk Examination 2019
Before appearing for the BHU Group A, B, C Examination, All the students are requested to carry some important documents to the exam center. These documents are needed for the verification purpose. So candidates can carry any one of the following mentioned original documents as proof along with the BHU Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019. They are as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
Information Available On BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
From this section, candidates can know the information that will present on the BHU Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019. This Admit Card consists of complete details regarding the aspirants who are going to appear for the BHU Nursing Officer examination. The details that will be appeared are:
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Selection Procedure For BHU Nursing Officer Examination 2019
Candidates who had applied for the recruitment process to fill the 1305 Finance Officer, Vice Principal, Principal, Tutor/ Clinical Instructor, Medical Officer, Programmer, Maintenance Engineer, PGT, TGT, PRT, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Other Posts can know the information about the selection process. The selection process for filling these 1305 posts is done in a normal fashion. Rounds included in the process are:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Certificates Verification
Guidelines For Downloading BHU Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
We had noticed that an enormous number of aspirants are feeling difficult to download the BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket from the official website. For making their work easier in this section, we had mentioned the instructions to download the Banaras Hindu University Admit Card 2019.
- First of all, applied candidates have to visit the official site of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- The official site is www.bhu.ac.in.
- There you will get the home page of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) on the main screen.
- Move to the News/ Notices section which is aligned on the right side of the home page.
- In that section, search for the BHU Group A B C Hall Ticket link.
- After identifying the link, click on it.
- Fill the required details present in it.
- Recheck the information you provided like username and password are correct or not.
- If the details are correct hit on the submit button.
- Then you will get the BHU Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 on a new page.
- Download that bhu.ac.in Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 to your PC in the given format.
- Take two to three copies of that Hall Ticket and keep them with you till the end of the examination.
To Download BHU Nursing Officer , Jr. Clerk Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
★ ★ Get Written Test Admit Cards ★ ★
All The Best for the candidates those who are going to appear for the BHU Nursing Officer Examination. We hope that our team had provided complete details about the BHU Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019. For updates like exact exam date and Banaras Hindu University Admit Card 2019 release date keep visiting our freshersnow.com webportal.