BHU PET 2020 Notification @ bhu.ac.in – PET Application Form (Out), Dates: Every year the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts the Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) for candidates who are seeking admissions in postgraduate courses. The conducting body had released the BHU PET Notification on 30th January 2020. The university is offering various PG degree courses in different disciplines like Commerce, Arts, Science, Law, etc. The last date to submit your application form is 29th February 2020.
Live Update: BHU PET Application Form Released. Check the direct links attached below to apply for PET 2020 Exam.
All interested aspirants can apply for BHU PET 2020 through the official website. For to give admission in PG courses, the authority will check the entrance exam merit and availability of seats in a particular course. Moreover, the PET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 26th April 2020, 10th, 22nd May, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th May 2020. Aspirants on this web page can find the information regarding BHU PET application form, BHU PET eligibility criteria, BHU PET important dates, BHU PET Application Fee, etc. We have also provided the direct application link to the end of this page.
- 1 BHU PET 2020 Notification – Details
- 1.1 Important Dates
- 1.2 Courses Offered Through BHU PET
- 1.3 BHU PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 BHU PET 2020 Exam Centres
- 1.5 BHU PET 2020 Application Fee
- 1.6 BHU PET Reservation Of Seats Details 2020
- 1.7 What To Keep Ready Before Filling BHU PET 2020 Application Form?
- 1.8 Steps To Fill BHU PET 2020 Application Form Online
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
BHU PET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU PET)|
|Availability Of Notification||30th January 2020|
|Exam Date||29th February 2020|
|Sub Categories||Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||26th April 2020, 10th, 22nd May, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th May 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Entrance Exam Portal||bhuonline.in|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|BHU PET Syllabus|
|BHU PET Result|
|BHU PET Admit Card|
|BHU PET Answer Key|
|BHU PET Previous Question Papers|
|Application Begin||30th January 2020|
|Closing Date||29th February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29th February 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||3 Days Before The Exam|
|UET Exam Date||26th April 2020, 10th, 22nd May, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th May 2020|
|Answer Key||For 26th April 2020 Exam – 29th April 2020|
For 15th May To 28th May Exam – 31st May 2020
|Result Release Date||3rd-4th Week Of June 2020|
|Counselling Begin||June 2020|
Courses Offered Through BHU PET
The courses offered by Banaras Hindu University PET 2020 are divided into four major categories. Named as General Courses, Professional courses, Special Courses, and Vocational Courses. By reading the entire section contenders can know the subcategories of the courses mentioned earlier.
General Courses: Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vijana, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Arts, Institute of science.
Professional courses: Institute of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Visual Arts, Faculty of Performing Arts, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Education, Mahila Vidyalaya, Faculty of Arts, Institute of Science.
Special Courses: Faculty of Social Science, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Commerce, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Law, Institute of Science, Institute of Management Studies, Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development.
Vocational Courses: Faculty of Arts
Applicants must read and get an idea about the courses. All the courses are for two years (4 semesters) except M.Sc in Geophysics (under general courses) & MCA (under professional courses). These two courses are of 3 years (6 semesters) and LL.M (under special courses) which is for one year (2 semesters).
BHU PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are going to appear in the Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test 2020, must check the eligibility criteria which is officially prescribed by the University. In this regard, contenders must check the entire eligibility criteria for complete details about BHU PET eligibility criteria 2020. Some of the salient points are mentioned below.
- Individual must be a graduate from any recognized University.
- The aspirant must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year can also apply.
- Intender applying for any PG Course must have a particular subject during the Graduation study.
- If you want to clear your queries, then visit the official site of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhu.ac.in.
BHU PET 2020 Exam Centres
Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test 2020 will conduct at various test centers across India. Aspirants were allotted exam centers as per their preference is chosen at the time of filling the BHU PET application form 2020. The conducting body of Banaras Hindu University will release the final list of exam centers. The list of test centers for BHU PET is mentioned below.
- Mirzapur- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha
BHU PET 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates who are belonging to General, OBC category, they have to pay BHU PET Application Fee Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST candidates need to pay BHU PET Application Fee Rs. 250/- only.
BHU PET Reservation Of Seats Details 2020
Other Backward Classes (OBC): 27% of the reservation will provide to the candidates belonging to OBC category. And also candidate needs to submit the self-attested certificate stating that they belong to the respective category.
Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: Seats reserved for the SC category are 15% and for ST is 7.5%. Candidates who belong to this category have to submit the self-attested certificates stating that they belong to the respective category.
Physically Impaired: 3% of seats shall be reserved for Physically Challenged Candidates.
Visually Impaired (1%)+ Hearing Impaired (1%) + Orthopaedically Handicapped (1%).
The authority decided that for each blind candidate a “Writer‟ will be provided.
Women Candidates: 15% of seats in M.P.Ed are reserved for female candidates only.
What To Keep Ready Before Filling BHU PET 2020 Application Form?
For every individual, they need the following items while filling up the Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test application form 2020.
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned passport size color photograph
- The file size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- Scanned signature using Blue, Black pen on a white sheet.
- The scanning and uploading of photo and signature should be in ‘jpeg’ format only.
- Need to keep a Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card handy.
Steps To Fill BHU PET 2020 Application Form Online
The BHU PET Notification 2020 is available at the official website of Banaras Hindu University. Moreover, the BHU PET application form 2020 is available online and also the registration process will start from January 2020. We suggest the candidates can apply online on or before the last date to avoid a last-minute rush.
- First of all, visit the official website of the University.
- Then search for BHU PET 2020 Notification.
- Click on the tab you will get BHU PET Application Form.
- While applying for Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test in online candidates should be careful while entering information like name, date of birth, address, educational qualification details, and gender, etc.
- After that candidates need to upload scanned passport size photo and signature with the prescribed specifications.
- Individuals should remember that Images should be in JPEG format and the size of the photograph should not exceed 100 KB.
- Also, to complete the submission of the BHU PET 2020 Application Form, candidates need to make payment.
- Applicants can make payment using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit or through cash via Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Once payment is done check all the details and hit on the submit button.
To Check & Download BHU PET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit Online BHU UET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
BHU PET List Of Courses: Click Here
BHU PET 2020 Exam Schedule: Click Here
Guidelines To Fill BHU PET 2020 Application Form: Click Here
Aspirants to know more about BHU PET Syllabus, BHU PET Previous Papers, BHU PET Admit Card, BHU PET Results stay with us for the latest updates. And for more details regarding BHU PET Notification 2020 bookmark our site freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the BHU PET Application Fee?
Candidates who are belonging to General, OBC category, they have to pay BHU PET Application Fee Rs.500/-. For SC, ST candidates need to pay BHU PET Application Fee Rs. 250/- only.
What is the last date for PET Registration 2020?
Candidates can fill and submit their BHU PET 2020 Application Form on or before 29th February 2020.
When will the PET Exam be conducted?
BHU PET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 26th April 2020, 10th, 22nd May, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th May 2020