BHU PET Result 2020 (Out) @ bhu.ac.in – Cut Off Marks, Merit List: Have you attempted the Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU PET) from 24th August 2020 to 31st August 2020? If yes, you can easily get the details about the BHU PET 2020 Result. The BHU PET Theory Results 2020 is announced on the official site. The results of the remaining PG courses ( M.A./M.Sc.-Psychology, M.A./M.Sc.-Mathematics, M. Sc. (Ag.), M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech. in Dairy Technology and M.Sc.-Computer Science) will be released on 28th September 2020. So, keep checking our page to get detailed information. Further, we have updated the direct link attached below. Go ahead and get the BHU PET Cut Off Marks, BHU PET Merit List details.
New Update: BHU PET Theory Result 2020 is Released. So, check the Results with the help of the below link.
BHU PET Result 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU PET)|
|Result Release Date||Released|
|Sub Categories||Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||24th August 2020 to 31st August 2020|
How Will BHU PET Merit list Calculate?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list which will be designed by the authority on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU PET).
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Minimum qualifying marks in an Entrance Test shall be determined as follows:
- For Candidates belonging to General/ OBC categories: Not less than 35% of the marks obtained by the topper of the concerned categories in the concerned Entrance Test;
- For M.P.Ed., minimum qualifying marks in Theory Paper shall be 35% while in Physical Fitness Test it will be 45%. The merit for M.P.Ed. will be the sum of two components viz. Marks in Theory Paper and marks in Physical Fitness Test. The University reserves the right to modify the above minimum qualifying marks.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories: Not less than 25% of the marks obtained by the topper of the concerned categories in the concerned Entrance Test However, for MPA and MFA, minimum qualifying marks for theory paper will be 35% and in the practical minimum qualifying marks will be 45%. The Merit shall be based on the sum of two components viz., marks obtained in theory and practical tests.
- In the case of MPA and MFA, the above procedure will be applicable for candidates of all categories. Further, a candidate will be considered deemed appeared in the PET who appeared in the Theory as well as Practical
BHU PET Merit List 2020
The Merit list for BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test 2020 will be declared by the Banaras Hindu University on its official portal. Based on the declaration of BHU PET Result 2020, the merit list will prepare. The BHU PET Merit list helps in deciding the admission details of the candidates to the multiple Postgraduate courses at Banaras Hindu University. The BH University will announce the merit list with the following categories. They are candidate BHU PET rank 2020, the Application number, Name of the candidate, and the qualifying percentage scored by the applicant in BHU PET 2020.
- At first, a higher preference will be given to the candidates who have the highest aggregate of marks at the Qualifying Examination.
- In case the aggregate of the marks at the qualifying exam is also equal then the preference will be given to a person who secured higher marks in the subject.
- Finally, the candidates have equal marks in the above-mentioned categories. Then the authority will give a higher preference to the senior person in age.
How To Check BHU PET Result 2020?
Aspirants who are facing issues while downloading the BHU PET Result 2020 must follow the steps to check BHU PET Result 2020.
- Visit the conducting body of Banaras Hindu University’s official site.
- Click on the BHU PET Result 2020.
- There, candidates have to enter a valid roll number and password.
- BHU PET Result 2020 page mentions the candidate’s qualifying status, overall score, marks in each section, rank, and category-wise rank.
- After checking the Result of BHU PET 2020 can be saved for future references.
BHU PET 2020 Theory Result: Click Here – (Available Now)
Direct Link To Download BHU PET Result 2020: Click Here – (Available Now)
We hope candidates are satisfied with the information provided on this page about the BHU PET Result 2020. Check more such data, by checking our site Freshersnow.com frequently.
BHU PET Result 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check BHU PET Result 2020?
Candidates can check the BHU PET Result 2020 through the official site @ http://bhuonline.in/ or from FreshersNow.Com.
What is the held BHU PET Exam Date?
The BHU PET Exam is conducted from 24th August 2020 to 31st August 2020.
When will the BHU PET 2020 theory Result be released?
The BHU PET 2020 theory Result is released on 25th September 2020.
Will the BHU PET 2020 Exam Result be available offline?
Only, the BHU PET 2020 Exam Result will be available online.