BHU PET Syllabus 2019: The Banaras Hindu University will conduct BHUT PET 2019 for the applicants who are waiting for admission in different postgraduate courses. Officials will conduct the examination in May 2019. Contenders can check the syllabus of the BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test from this article. In the below sections, we have provided the test pattern for the sake of students. The BHT PET 2019 will conduct through offline mode for the applied competitors. Furthermore, the exam pattern will vary for each course. Refer to the below sections and find the link to download the BHU PET Syllabus 2019 PDF.
You Can Also Check: ★ BHU PET Result
- 1 BHU PET Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 – Information
- 1.2 BHU PET Exam Pattern Highlights 2019
- 1.3 BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Pattern
- 1.3.1 Acharya, All M.A, M. Sc. Geology, All M.Sc.
- 1.3.2 M.A in Mass Communication
- 1.3.3 M.Com
- 1.3.4 Master of Library & Information Science and M.A. in Manuscriptology & Paleography
- 1.3.5 M. P. Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- 1.3.6 M. A. (Museology)
- 1.3.7 Master of Tourism and Travel Management and M.A. in Social Work
- 1.3.8 M.A. in Public Administration
- 1.3.9 M. Sc. in Bioinformatics
- 1.3.10 M.A./M.Sc.
- 1.4 Download BHU PET Syllabus 2019 PDF
BHU PET Syllabus 2019
Based on the BHUT PET Exam pattern 2019, the questions will be asked from General Awareness, Analytical Quantitative and Verbal Abilities, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Aptitude, and others. Therefore, the candidates need to prepare those topics as a part of the BHUT PET Syllabus 2019. To get more detailed information for each course aspirants can move to the below sections. From the below table, the individuals can get more particulars of the Banaras Hindu University Post Graduation Entrance Test.
BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name Of The Examination||Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||May 2019|
|Sub Category||Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
Many of the contenders are waiting for the BHU PET Notification 2019. For those candidates, we have provided the information about the BHU PET 2019 on our web portal. Moreover, the applicants can start the application process in January 2019. To know particulars of the notification furthermore refer to our website.
You Can Also Check: ★ BHU PET Notification
BHU PET Exam Pattern Highlights 2019
Some of the key points related to the BHU PET Exam Pattern 2019 are provided in this section. Applicants can take a glance at the table to know the critical aspects.
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||Aptitude, English Comprehension, Numerical and Quantitative Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Language Proficiency, Analytical Abilities, Mathematical Aptitude|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Pattern
Applicants can know the examination module for all the courses from this section. Thus, the students can see the exam pattern before starting the preparation.
Acharya, All M.A, M. Sc. Geology, All M.Sc.
There shall be one paper of two hours duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 MCQ’S based on graduate level of the concerned subject.
You Can Also Check: ★ BHU PET Admit Card
M.A in Mass Communication
The duration of the test is 120 minutes carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple choice questions on Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Language Proficiency including Proficiency in the English Language, Logical Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude.
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration of 120 multiple Choice questions carrying 360 marks. It will be divided into two Sections:
- Section A will have 60 MCQs (180 marks) of graduation level from Accounting (30MCQs), Income Tax (06 MCQs) and Business Finance (24 MCQs).
- Section B will be of 60 MCQs (180 marks) of graduate level and will comprise of Business Organization & Management (24 MCQs), Business Law including Company Law (12 MCQs), monetary theory and Banking (12 MCQs), Business Economics (06 MCQs) and Statistics (06 MCQs). A candidate is required to answer questions from both the Sections.
Master of Library & Information Science and M.A. in Manuscriptology & Paleography
So, the test includes 120 questions for 360 marks within the time duration of 120 minutes. These questions shall be based on General Awareness, Analytical, Quantitative and Verbal Abilities and Aptitude. The questions will be from diverse areas of experience varying from the activities of daily life to broad categories of academic interest such as Science, Social Studies, and Humanities, etc.
M. P. Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- (a) one theory paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions based on Principles of Physical Education and Educational Psychology, Organisation, Methods, Materials and Supervision in Physical Education, Principles of Coaching and Officiating, Anatomy, Physiology and Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Care of Athletic Injuries and Health Education, Recreation Camping and History of Physical Education (organized at all the centres fixed by the University)
- (b) Physical fitness test (modified AAHPER fitness test) of 360 marks conducted by External Examiners appointed by Controller of Examinations., at Department of Physical Education, BHU at Varanasi only in the supervision of the C. E. or his representative(s).
M. A. (Museology)
There shall be one paper of two hours duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on AIHC & Arch.
Master of Tourism and Travel Management and M.A. in Social Work
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 MCQ’S related to English Language, Mathematics, Reasoning, Current Affair, Social and Cultural History, History, Art History, Tourist sites and Destinations, Sports, Film, Music & Dance. However, the admission to the course will be by composite merit
comprising of marks in the entrance test, group discussion, and an interview.
M.A. in Public Administration
There will be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple choice questions based on general knowledge, Public Administration, Public and Private Administration, New Public Administration, Ecology of Public Administration, Bases and Theories of Organization, Management, Bureaucracy, Budget, Planning, Delegated Legislation and Deferent modes of Control over Administration.
You Can Also Check: ★ BHU PET Previous Papers
M. Sc. in Bioinformatics
There shall be one paper of two hours duration of 120 multiple choice questions carrying 360 marks. It will be divided into two sections: Section A will have 24 MCQs (72 marks) on Mathematics and Statistics (at 10 + 2 level) and Computer Science at the elementary level. Section B will be of 96 MCQs (288 marks) and will comprise of 32 MCQs each from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics (UG level). A student is required to answer questions from both the sections A & B.
The examination includes 120 questions for 360 marks within 120 minutes from Statistics of graduate level.
Download BHU PET Syllabus 2019 PDF
We have provided the syllabus and the test pattern for all the courses in this article. Candidates can check the BHU PET Syllabus 2019 based on the applied course. In addition to this, the students can click on the below link to download the BHU PET Syllabus PDF. To know the syllabus for the various courses, the competitors can visit the official site. Furthermore, we have arranged all the critical points on this page.
Download BHU PET Syllabus 2019 PDF: Click Here
With the help of above link, the candidates can get the BHUT PET Syllabus 2019 PDF. Check freshersnow.com to know more updates.