BHU PET Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Pattern: The Banaras Hindu University will conduct BHUT PET 2021 for the applicants who are waiting for admission in different postgraduate courses. Contenders can check the syllabus of the BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test from this article. You can check the official site of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) @ bhu.ac.in.
In the below sections, we have provided the test pattern for the sake of students. The BHT PET 2021 will conduct through offline mode for the applied competitors. Furthermore, the BHU PET Exam Pattern 2021 will vary for each course. Refer to the below sections and find the link to download the BHU PET Syllabus 2021 PDF.
- 1 BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 – Information
- 2 BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Pattern 2021
- 2.0.1 Acharya, All M.A, M. Sc. Geology, All M.Sc.
- 2.0.2 M.A in Mass Communication
- 2.0.3 M.Com
- 2.0.4 M. A. (Museology)
- 2.0.5 M.A. Prayojanmoolak Hindi (Patrakarita)
- 2.0.6 Master of Library & Information Science and M.A. in Manuscriptology & Paleography
- 2.0.7 M. P. Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- 2.0.8 M. A. (Museology)
- 2.0.9 Master of Tourism and Travel Management and M.A. in Social Work
- 2.0.10 M.A. in Public Administration
- 2.0.11 M. Sc. in Bioinformatics
- 2.0.12 M.A./ M.Sc.
- 3 Download BHU PET Syllabus 2021 PDF
- 4 BHU PET Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)|
|Category||Commerce Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams, Education Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|BHU PET Notification|
|BHU PET Previous Question Papers|
|BHU PET Admit Card|
|BHU PET Answer Key|
|BHU PET Result|
BHU Post Graduation Entrance Test Pattern 2021
Applicants can know the examination module for all the courses from this section. Thus, the students can see the exam pattern before starting the preparation. Candidates can check the detailed information of Exam Pattern from the link given at the end of the page.
Acharya, All M.A, M. Sc. Geology, All M.Sc.
There shall be one paper of two hours duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 MCQ based on the graduate level of the concerned subject.
M.A in Mass Communication
The duration of the test is 120 minutes carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple choice questions on Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Language Proficiency including Proficiency in the English Language, Logical Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude.
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration of 120 multiple choice questions carrying 360 marks. It will be divided into two Sections:
- Section A will have 60 MCQs (180 marks) of graduation level from Accounting (30MCQs), Income Tax (06 MCQs) and Business Finance (24 MCQs).
- Section B will be of 60 MCQs (180 marks) of graduate-level and will comprise of Business Organization & Management (24 MCQs), Business Law including Company Law (12 MCQs), monetary theory and Banking (12 MCQs), Business Economics (06 MCQs) and Statistics (06 MCQs). A candidate is required to answer questions from both the Sections.
M. A. (Museology)
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on AIHC & Arch. (Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology), History of Art, History, Sanskrit and other allied subjects as prescribed for the postgraduate examination.
M.A. Prayojanmoolak Hindi (Patrakarita)
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on General Knowledge and currents Affairs including human rights and environmental consciousness; Quantitative Aptitude, Language Proficiency, and basic Hindi grammar, Hindi in Constitution, Standardization of Hindi Language and Devnagari Script, Technical Hindi words used in media, English – Hindi Translation of words/terms generally used in official Correspondence; A a brief history of Hindi Journalism.
Master of Library & Information Science and M.A. in Manuscriptology & Paleography
So, the test includes 120 questions for 360 marks within the time duration of 120 minutes. These questions shall be based on General Awareness, Analytical, Quantitative and Verbal Abilities, and Aptitude. The questions will be from diverse areas of experience varying from the activities of daily life to broad categories of academic interest such as Science, Social Studies, and Humanities, etc.
M. P. Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- One theory paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions based on Principles of Physical Education and Educational Psychology, Organisation, Methods, Materials, and Supervision in Physical Education, Principles of Coaching and Officiating, Anatomy, Physiology and Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Care of Athletic Injuries and Health Education, Recreation Camping and History of Physical Education (organized at all the centers fixed by the University)
- Physical fitness test (modified AAHPER fitness test) of 360 marks conducted by External Examiners appointed by Controller of Examinations., at Department of Physical Education, BHU at Varanasi only in the supervision of the C. E. or his representative(s).
M. A. (Museology)
There shall be one paper of two hours duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple-choice questions on AIHC & Arch.
Master of Tourism and Travel Management and M.A. in Social Work
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 MCQ’S related to English Language, Mathematics, Reasoning, Current Affair, Social and Cultural History, History, Art History, Tourist sites and Destinations, Sports, Film, Music & Dance. However, the admission to the course will be by composite merit
comprising of marks in the entrance test, group discussion, and an interview.
M.A. in Public Administration
There will be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple choice questions based on general knowledge, Public Administration, Public,
and Private Administration, New Public Administration, Ecology of Public Administration, Bases and Theories of Organization, Management, Bureaucracy, Budget, Planning, Delegated Legislation and Deferent modes of Control over Administration.
M. Sc. in Bioinformatics
There shall be one paper of two hours duration of 120 multiple choice questions carrying 360 marks. It will be divided into two sections: Section A will have 24 MCQs (72 marks) on Mathematics and Statistics (at 10 + 2 level) and Computer Science at the elementary level. Section B will be of 96 MCQs (288 marks) and will comprise of 32 MCQs each from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics (UG level). A student is required to answer questions from both the sections A & B.
The examination includes 120 questions for 360 marks within 120 minutes from Statistics of the graduate level.
Download BHU PET Syllabus 2021 PDF
Based on the BHUT PET Exam pattern 2021, the questions will be asked from General Awareness, Analytical Quantitative and Verbal Abilities, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Aptitude, and others. Therefore, the candidates need to prepare those topics as a part of the BHUT PET Syllabus 2021. To get more detailed information for each course aspirants can move to the below sections. From the below table, the individuals can get more particulars of the Banaras Hindu University Post Graduation Entrance Test (BHU PET).
- Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on LCM and HCF
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fractions & Decimals, Ratio & Proportion, Square Roots
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed, Unitary Method, Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Percentage & Discount
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Venn Diagrams
- Properties of Circles
- Permutation and Combinations
- Fill in the Blanks
- Improvement of Sentences
- Spotting the Error
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Spelling/ Detecting miss-spelled words
- One word Substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Close Passage & comprehension passage
- Latest Current Affairs
- Navy & Military
- Current Events
- Logical Ability
- Non-Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
- Mirror Images
- International Affairs
- Clocks & Calendars
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Exponents and Roots
- Real Numbers
- Coordinate Geometry
- Graphs of Functions
- Operations with Algebraic Expressions
- Rules of Exponents
- Solving Linear Equations
- Solving Linear Inequalities
- Solving Quadratic Equations
- Lines and Angles
- Three-Dimensional Figures
- Data Interpretation Examples
- Distributions of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
- Graphical Methods for Describing Data
- Numerical Methods for Describing Data
|BHU PET Syllabus – Important Link|
|To Download BHU PET Syllabus 2021 PDF||Click Here|
With the help of the above link, the candidates can get the BHUT PET Syllabus 2021 PDF. Check freshersnow.com to know more updates.
BHU PET Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What type of Questions will be asked in the BHU PET Exam?
Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the BHU PET Exam.
How many questions will be asked in the BHU PET Exam?
120 MCQs will be asked in the BHU PET Exam.
Where can I download BHU PET Syllabus?
Candidates can download the BHU PET Syllabus 2021 from the link given on our page @ Freshers Now.