BHU RET Notification 2019 @ bhuonline.in – Banaras Hindu University Eligibility, Online Application Form (Available): BHU had started inviting the BHU RET Applications from the candidates who are seeking for the Banaras Hindu University Admission under the Ph.D., Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes for the academic year 2019-20. For that purpose, they are planning to conduct the BHU Research Entrance Test (RET) 2019 on 22nd October 2019.
And the deadline to submit the BHU RET Application Form 2019 is 4th October 2019. So, candidates who want to apply for the BHU RET 2019 Notification must and should have to check this page to know the details. The direct links for the BHU RET 2019 Notification PDF along with the BHU RET Application Form 2019 is given to the end. Applications submitted on or before the last date will only be considered.
BHU RET Notification 2019 – Overview
|BHU RET Application Form 2019 – Dates, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Name of The Entrance Exam||Research Entrance Test (RET)|
|Closing Date||4th October 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||22nd October 2019|
|For Admission Into||Ph.D., Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
BHU RET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Aspirants who are seeking admissions into the Ph.D., Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. and M.Phil Programmes must and should have to fulfill the BHU RET Eligibility Criteria to apply for the admission. So, all the candidates need to check the BHU RET 2019 Notification PDF that is given below to know the Faculty Wise Eligibility.
On the basis of the final order of merit, the admission will be offered to the Research Entrance Test (RET) selected candidates by the Head of the Department/ Coordinator of the School/ Centre prescribing therein the last date of depositing the fee.
Documents While Filling BHU RET Online Form 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India
- Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other Valid Government ID Number and Admit Card issued by the concerned boards.
BHU RET Application Fee 2019
Candidates who are about to apply for the admissions into Ph.D, Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D or M.Phil programs shall pay the BHU RET Application Fee through Credit/ Debit Card through the Payment Gateway available on the Entrance Exam Portal.
|All Disciplines/ Programmes||SC/ ST – INR 300||Others – INR 600|
Steps To Apply For BHU RET Notification 2019 Online
The entire process of making RET/ M.Phil 2019 application for admission in various
disciplines/ programs during the academic session 2019-20 has been made online. So, follow the below steps to apply for the BHU RET 2019 Notification.
- Now, all the candidates have to move to the official site of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) @ bhu.ac.in.
- After that, observe the Admissions section.
- Click on it, then you will be redirected to BHU Admissions Page.
- Click on the admissions portal link @ bhuonline.in to apply for BHU RET Notification 2019.
- Now, you can see the page as below.
- After that, click on the Register Yourself button (if you are a new user).
- Or else login with your details.
- And then fill your identification form giving the particulars of the documents as mentioned above for the authentication of their identity.
- After succesfully entering the identification details, candidates have to choose the
- Course after ensuring the BHU RET Eligibility Criteria for the concerned course.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application/ Entrance Exam Fee.
- Crosscheck your details and then submit the online form.
- Download and take out the printed copy of the BHU RET Application Form 2019.
To Download BHU RET 2019 Notification PDF: Click Here
Direct Link To Apply Online For BHU RET 2019 (Link is Active Now)
Guidelines While Submitting BHU RET Online Application Form 2019: Click Here
We hope that all the candidates have got the details regarding the BHU RET 2019 Notification. Keep visiting our Freshers Now page for the latest information.