bigbasket Off Campus 2019 For Assistant Manager in Bangalore is scheduled for 29th August 2019. And all the Freshers of 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch can directly apply for the bigbasket Off Campus 2019 Drive through the direct link provided below to our article. All the B.E, B.Tech aspirants who are seeking for the latest bigbasket Jobs in Bangalore can focus on this page to know the details. The last date to apply for the bigbasket Off Campus in Bangalore 2019 is 26th August 2019. Thus, check the bigbasket Eligibility Criteria 2019 as mentioned below before you apply for the bigbasket Off Campus 2019 Drive.
★ ★ Latest Off Campus ★ ★
bigbasket Off Campus 2019 – Complete Information
|Name of the Company||bigbasket|
|Year Of Passing||2017, 2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 – INR 8,00,000 LPA|
|Category||Latest Off Campus|
|Last Date To Apply||26th August 2019|
|Off Campus Date||29th August 2019|
bigbasket Eligibility Criteria 2019
- BE/ B.Tech – 2017/ 18/ 19 Batch
- Xth/ XIIth – 80% throughout
- Grad cutoff- 75%
- Good pH Score
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
bigbasket is the largest online grocery supermarket in India. It was launched in 2011, quite about the time when e-commerce was in its nascent stage in the country. The bigbasket was founded by Hari Menon, VS Sudhakar, V S Ramesh, Vipul Parekh, and Abhinay Choudhari. bigbasket gave them the flexibility to place their order anytime and get the things delivered at their preferred time.
Bigbasket is headquartered in Bengaluru and delivers to various cities in India such as Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Mysore, Coimbatore, Vijayawada-Guntur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Lucknow-Kanpur, Gurgaon, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam, Surat, Nagpur, Patna, Indore, and Chandigarh Tricity city limits. Also, bigbasket was launched at a time when India’s busy workforce in cities was finding it difficult to allocate time to buy groceries and home essentials.
Job Description | Responsibilities
Primarily responsible for growth marketing of the category which includes the following action areas:
- Pricing strategy
- Competition Benchmarking
- Understanding customer behavior through data mining and market research. Using data insights to drive actions
- Communication and promotion
- Customer acquisition and retention to the category
- Work very closely with the buying team to create and maintain the right range across the country
- Own customer experience jointly with other stakeholders such as buying, operations, and products
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Go-getter attitude
- Excellent written and communication Skil
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Keen in assisting and coordinating with the cross functional team.
Essential Documents During bigbasket Jobs in Bangalore
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size/ stamp size photo
- You should possess your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Ration Card.
- All the copies of your educational certificates are required for document verification.
To Register Now For bigbasket Off Campus 2019 Drive (2017, 2018, 2019 Batch): Click Here
We hope that all the candidates have applied for the bigbasket Off Campus 2019 Drive through the above provided link. So, keep checking our Freshers Now page for the latest information. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D so that you can get notifications from our site.