Bihar UGEAC Mop Up Counselling 2021 – Registration (Started), Schedule: Are you in search of Bihar UGEAC Counselling 2021? If yes then you are in right place. The higher authorities of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board have started the Bihar UGEAC 2021 Mop-Up Counselling Registration, and it ends on 7th December 2021. For the sake of applicants, we have extracted the direct link to register for the Bihar UGEAC Mop Up Counselling 2021. From the below sections, you will also get the information regarding the Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment 2021, details, documents, UGEAC Bihar Mop Up Schedule 2021, and the steps to register for the Bihar UGEAC Mop Up Counselling 2021.
Bihar UGEAC Mop Up Counselling 2021 – Overview
|Bihar UGEAC Mop Up Counselling 2021 – Registration, Schedule|
|Name Of The Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Counselling Name||Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC 2021)|
|Counselling Starting Date||Started|
|Counselling End Date||7th December 2021|
|Mode of Counselling Declaration||Online|
UGEAC Bihar Mop Up Schedule 2021
|Willingness for attending MOP-UP Counselling||5th December 2021 To 7th December 2021|
|MOP-UP Counselling (Offline)||10th December 2021 To 15th December 2021|
Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment 2021
Check this section, and get the information regarding the Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment 2021. The Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment 2021 is given for the applicants based on the choices filled by the candidates at the time of option entry. So, read this complete article, and have complete knowledge on UGEAC Bihar Counselling 2021.
Bihar UGEAC Counselling 2021 – Documents
- Original Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2021
- Original Score Card of JEE (MAIN)-2021
- Passing Certificate/ Mark sheet/ Admit Card of Matric/ equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate/ Mark sheet/ Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificates/ documents are original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Engg. Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport-size photographs, which were pasted on the Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2021.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGEAC-2021.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PwD)/ SMQ/ EWS certificate
Steps To Register For Bihar UGEAC 2021 Mop-Up Counselling
Step-One – Registration:
- For registering, the candidate is required to fill in the information asked in Step-One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen.
- Candidates must enter their JEE (MAIN)-2021 Application No. and then click on verify button and after that enter your Date of Birth and click OK to verify your details. If Data gets verified then proceed for further process else provide your correct credentials like JEE (MAIN)-2021 Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Candidate while registering, must see that he/ she is giving his/ her own email_id and mobile no. because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS.
- The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button and enter the email_id and receive an Activation code to activate his / her account.
- Thereafter click the “Submit” button.
- After activating the account the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication.
- The email id given by the candidate will be his user name.
Step-two – (Personal Information):
After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature):
After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step-Four – (Educational Information):
After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his/ her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step – Five (Preview your application):
After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by him/ her while verifying given information in step-2, step-3, and step-4. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click the “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If a preview of the application form is found to be correct, then the candidate has to give his/ her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she could pay the Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee):
After the preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions that appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee.
a. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking, he/ she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
b. Counselling Fee: Counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC/ EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC/ ST/ DQ (PwD) candidates.
Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part-B):
After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGEAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
|UGEAC Bihar Counselling 2021 – Important Links|
|To Register Bihar UGEAC 2021 Mop-Up Counselling||Click Here|
In order to get more updates on Bihar UGEAC Counselling 2021, we kindly suggest you follow our site @ FreshersNow.Com.
|You can also check|
|Bihar UGEAC Mop Up Counselling Result||Bihar UGEAC Merit List|
|Bihar UGEAC Counselling||Bihar UGEAC Seat Allotment Result|