BIT MCA 2020 Notification | Application Form (Extended Till 10th June 2020), Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: Candidates can find out the latest information regarding the BIT MCA Notification 2020. The latest news is announced by the Birla Institute of Technology regarding the last date of the Online application 2020. Candidates should apply for this BIT MCA Notification 2020 before the last date i.e., 10th June 2020.
On this page, we have included the complete details about the BIT MCA Notification 2020 in a detailed manner. Candidates can find out the latest data of the Birla Institute of Technology MCA Notification, Eligibility Criteria, the Online process for filling the BIT MCA 2020 Application Form. Applicants can check the entire details of the BIT MCA 2020 Exam in this post. For furthermore information keep on visit our website for the latest updates.
- 1 BIT MCA 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 BIT MCA 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 BIT MCA 2020 Notification
- 4 BIT MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Required Documents To Carry Along With BIT MCA 2020 Application Form
- 6 BIT MCA 2020 Application Fee
- 7 Online Process For Filling BIT MCA 2020 Application Form
- 8 BIT MCA 2020 – Important Links
- 9 BIT MCA 2020 Syllabus
- 10 BIT MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 BIT MCA 2020 Admit Card
- 12 BIT MCA 2020 Result
- 13 BIT MCA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
BIT MCA 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi|
|Name Of The Examination||BIT MCA Entrance Exam|
|Filling of Online Form Started On||2nd March 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10th June 2020|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exams|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To Be Announced|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|BIT MCA Syllabus|
|BIT MCA Previous Question Papers|
|BIT MCA Admit Card|
|BIT MCA Results|
BIT MCA 2020 – Important Dates
|Filling of online form commences from||2nd March 2020|
|Last date for applying online||10th June 2020|
|Admit card Release date||To Be Announced|
|Date For Online Entrance Test||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of 1st Provisional Selection List along with complete merit list on the Institute website/ Notice Boards||To Be Announced|
|Classes will commence||From the 2nd/ 3rd week of July 2020 at all Campuses (Exact date will be announced at a later stage)|
BIT MCA 2020 Notification
In this page, aspirants can get the detailed information of the Birla Institute of Technology MCA Notification 2020. BIT MCA Entrance Exam (BITS MCA 2020) is a University level exam which is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Therefore, through this entrance exam, applicants can join the full-time Master of the Computer Application program on various campuses of the Birla Institute of Technology. In this post, we are providing the details about BIT MCA 2020 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. Also, check details about BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2020. To know more latest updated information keep on browsing our web portal regularly.
BIT MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Practices as one of the subjects in the Class 12/ Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have one of the following qualifications: a) Bachelor of Computer Applications or b) B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics, or c) B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the graduate level.
- Candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications (item-3) must have a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PwD) marks on average in graduation, marks to be computed as an average of marks obtained in all subjects in which candidate has appeared.
- Candidates with B.Sc. Honors must have a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks on average in their Honours subject.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s Program in 2020 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 4 or 5 above) based on latest available grades/ marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of reporting for the verification of documents cum admission such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that: a) by 30 June 2020, (s)/ he will have appeared for the examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/ her Bachelor’s degree. b) (s)/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item (4 or 5) above), based on latest
available grades/ marks.
Applicant should hold any of the following undergraduate degrees
1. Bachelors of Computer Application
2. B. Sc. In Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics
3. B.Sc. in Mathematics or Statistics in the Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- The minimum marks required by a candidate in the bachelor’s degree is 60%. In case a candidate belongs to a reserved category, the aggregate has to be 55%
- Aspirants with B. Sc (Hons) with at least 60% in their main subject can also apply for BIT MCA 2020. For reserved category candidates, the required percentage is 55%.
Required Documents To Carry Along With BIT MCA 2020 Application Form
Candidates will have to send the photocopies of the following documents along with the application form
- Aspirants recent colored passport size photograph
- A printout/ hard copy of the payment receipt of application fee
- Applicant pass certificate and mark sheet of Class 10 (as proof of age)
- Applicants mark sheet for Class 12th board exam
- Therefore, aspirants need to carry all mark sheets of Graduation level
- Candidates correspondence or distance learning programs will have to send
- Photocopies of Pass certificate in addition to mark sheets of qualifying examination with
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate’s photo identity proof (voter id card/ passport/ driving license etc.)
BIT MCA 2020 Application Fee
Online Process For Filling BIT MCA 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should visit an official website of BIT Mesra
- Then they will have to click on the link ‘Apply online’ and create a username and password
- They have to fill the form then and submit it online
- Candidates will then have to make the payment of the application fee. Candidates can pay the fees online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline through SBI
- Therefore, an application will be deemed complete after a candidate has submitted the printout of the filled-up application enclosed along with the required documents. The application is to be sent by speed post or courier
Courier Address to Send an Application Form
Dean Admissions and Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
BIT MCA 2020 – Important Links
To Check BIT MCA 2020 Notification – Click Here
To Submit BIT MCA Application Form 2020: Click Here (Available Here)
BIT MCA 2020 Sign In
Click Here To Check BIT MCA Information Brochure
BIT MCA 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are participating in the BIT MCA Exam have to check the BIT MCA Syllabus. Applicants can check the BIT MCA Syllabus from the link given below. Besides, the BIT MCA Exam is going to conduct from Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English Subjects.
To Download BIT MCA 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
BIT MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
BIT MCA Exam will be conducted for 2 hours for 120 questions. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be reduced. The questions that will be asked in the BIT MCA Exam will be Objective Type.
BIT MCA 2020 Admit Card
In order to attend the BIT MCA Entrance Exam, candidates have to download the BIT MCA Admit Card. Candidates can download the BIT MCA Admit Card from the link given below. And the officials are going to issue the Admit Card as per the schedule. And the officials will announce the new exam date in the due course.
Download BIT MCA 2020 Admit Card Here
BIT MCA 2020 Result
Further, the officials will release the BIT MCA Result in the official portal. Candidates who had taken the BIT MCA Exam can check the 1st Provisional Selection List along with Merit List will be released on the official site. We will update this page when the officials release the new result date. Candidates can check the BIT MCA Result from the below link.
To Check BIT MCA 2020 Result Here
Keep on browsing our web portal for fresh updates. Therefore, all the information will be helpful for all the viewers. Moreover, to check out complete information bookmark our web portal Freshersnow.com.
BIT MCA 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the BIT MCA Application Form 2020?
Candidates can submit their BIT MCA Application Form 2020 on 10th June 2020.
On which date the BIT MCA Exam is going to conduct?
BIT MCA Exam Date will be announced later as the scheduled date is postponed due to COVID-19.
Where can I Submit my BIT MCA Application Form 2020?
Candidates can submit their BIT MCA Application Form 2020 from the link given on our page @ Freshers Now.
Who will conduct the BIT MCA 2020 Exam?
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi officials will release the BIT MCA 2020 Exam.