For 29 Senior Resident Vacancies available in Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification is released. Interested Candidates searching for the Medical Government Jobs in Delhi, can proceed to attend the BMH Senior Resident Walkin 2020 on the mentioned date. Do not forget to carry all the required documents along with the filled BMH Senior Resident Application Form 2020. 2nd December 2020 is the BMH Senior Resident Walkin 2020 Date. Remember initially candidate will be hired for a period of 1 year. After that based on the performance, it might get extended for another 3 years.
You Can Also Check: ★ Delhi Govt Jobs
- 1 BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 29 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
- 2 Department Wise Vacancies
- 3 Essential Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Salary
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Tenure Period
- 8 BMH Senior Resident Selection Process
- 9 How to Attend for BMH Senior Resident Walkin 2020?
- 10 BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Walkin Address
BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 – 29 Posts, Walkin Date, Eligibility
|Latest BMH Senior Resident Walkin 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Walkin date||2nd December 2020|
|Registration Time||9:30 Am|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Senior Resident Jobs||MD Govt Jobs|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs||MBBS Govt Jobs|
Department Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|Obs & Gynae||13|
It is mandatory that the candidates have to complete their MBBS with Post Graduation/ MD/ Diploma/ DNB in respective Speciality from any Recognized Institute or University in India as the Educational Qualification are eligible for the available position. Candidates must not have completed 3 Years Senior Residency in any Govt Recognized Institute including Adhoc and Regular Period.
According to the BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates with the Maximum Age of 37 Years are eligible. Age Relaxation for each and every category. Check Advertisement for Age Relaxation.
Selected Candidates will get the salary in the Pay Matrix of Level 11 (Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month)
There is no specification of application fee in the Official BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification.
The appointment will be initially for 1 year. And that can be extended for 3 Years based on the Candidates performance.
BMH Senior Resident Selection Process
By considering the performance in the Interview, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Officials are going to hire the candidates for the available positions.
How to Attend for BMH Senior Resident Walkin 2020?
- Start by visiting the health.delhigovt.nic.in, the Official Site of the Delhi Health Department.
- Check the Vacancy and Result 2020 Section.
- Over there you will find the Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident on regular basis held on 02.12.2020 in BMH.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total information given in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application according to the asked details.
- Recheck the total information, you have filled.
- Now along with the filled application form and the Required documents attend for the Walkin on the mentioned date to the following Venue.
BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Walkin Address
|BMH Delhi Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form||Click HERE|
Freshers Now team has included all the details related to the BMH Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification. To find more such Government Jobs, always visit our site back.