Candidates those who are waiting for downloading the BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 can go through this article. From this page, aspirants can get complete information about the BPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019. The higher officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) are ready to conduct the prelims exam in the month of March 2019. At last of this page, candidates can get direct PDF of the Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2019.
Aspirants, those who are interested in filling these 1284 Civil Assistant Engineer Posts can apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2019 from 24th February 2019 to 3rd March 2019. From the following sections, candidates can get complete information about the selection process, preparation tips, and Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process 2019. The official website of Bihar Public Service Commission is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
You Can Also Check: BPSC AE Recruitment
- 1 BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 BPSC AE Selection Process 2019
- 1.2 Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.3 Preparation Tips For BPSC Examination 2019
- 1.4 Download The BPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019
BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 – Complete Details
|BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 | Check Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||1284 Posts|
|Starting Date||24th February 2019|
|Ending Date||3rd March 2019|
|Exam Date||March 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
BPSC AE Selection Process 2019
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) recruitment board had released a notification to fill the 1284 Civil Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates those who had applied for filling those posts can refer to this section to know about the selection process. BPSC higher authorities had not yet announced the exact examination date. But it may be tentatively held in the month of March 2019. The BPSC AE Selection Process 2019 is designed in the normal fashion. It consists of the following rounds:
- Written Test
Applied candidates firstly need to clear the written test. For helping the candidates in clearing that round we had provided the syllabus in the following sections. Like topics involved for that examination.
Refer To: BPSC AE Admit Card
NOTE: The minimum qualifying marks for the written test will be decided by the higher officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
Before starting the preparation process, candidates have to go through this section. So, you can get an idea about what are the topics to be prepared. Therefore referring to the exam pattern candidates can get awareness about what are the topics involved in the written test.
|Written Test||I||General English|
|IV||General Engineering Science|
|V||Civil/ Electrical Engineering – 1|
|VI||Civil/ Electrical Engineering – 2|
Preparation Tips For BPSC Examination 2019
- Collect a soft copy of BPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF along with the Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern.
- Go through the PDF and identify the heavy weightage topics from that.
- During the preparation note down important points and maintain it as study notes.
- Make the preparation schedule by including each and every topic present in the syllabus.
- Use the preparation scheme properly and prepare well for the examination.
- Revise all the concepts of the BPSC Syllabus 2019 with the help of PDF which consists of the important topics.
Download The BPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019
Well, those who are eagerly waiting to attempt the BPSC AE Test 2019 must and should download the bpsc.bih.nic.in AE Syllabus 2019 from this page. And, the aspirants need to prepare all the topics which are mentioned in the above section. Then it will be very easy for the applicants to answer all the questions in the exam. Moreover, candidates can also save a copy of the BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 for further preparation. Furthermore, the competition will be more for the written examination. So, to defeat the competition levels aspirants need not waste time and start preparing for the BPSC Civil Assistant Engineer Examination 2019.
And candidates need to think before answering the question. Remember, that you have to complete the BPSC AE Examination 2019 in short time so that you can find more time to solve or modify the attempted questions. Hence, aspirants need to practice more sample papers to endeavor all the questions in the exam. Prepare yourself in such a way that you can answer any sought of question that appears in the test correctly.
General English Syllabus
- Indirect and Direct Speech
- Usage of Words
- Translation of Sentences
- Precise Writing
- Fill in the blanks
- Parts of Speech
- Cloze test
- Idioms and Phrases
- English-Hindi Anuvad
- Shuddha and Ashuddha
- Vilom Shabd
- Samanarthak Shabd
- Yugam Shabd
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines, and Hydro Power
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice
- Planning and Management
- Waste Water Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Air, Noise pollution, and Ecology
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
- Railways Systems
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Computer Fundamentals
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Materials
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
General Studies Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge of Science
- History of State And Country
- Sports-Related News
- Latest Events
- Persons in Headlines
- Name of Ministers
General Engineering Science Syllabus
- Electric circuits
- Applied Heat
- Heat energy
- Gas laws
- Electricity nature of electricity
- Secondary cells
- Electric currents
- Magnetic fields
- Electromagnetic induction
- Measuring instruments and measurements
To Download BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 PDF: Click Here
Hope the information provided on this page about BPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2019 is helpful to the candidates those who are preparing for the Bihar PSC Civil Assistant Engineer Examination. For more updates keep visiting our webportal Freshers Now. If any queries contact us through below provided comment section.