BT Global Company Officials has announced a notification for conducting BT Global Walkin to hire the job aspirants for Trainee Associate Job Roles. So candidates from Gurgaon with 0 – 1-year experience in the appropriate field can rapidly get every one of the information presented here on this Freshers Jobs page. Scroll down further of this BT Global Gurgaon Walkin article to get a more detailed data. Candidates should belong to the 2018 Batch. Job aspirants who had selected can get insurance coverage up to 6 lacs. So job seekers get detailed info regarding BT Global Walkin on this page.
You can also Check: Freshers Jobs
Information About BT Global Walkin 2018
|Company Name||BT Global Business Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Trainee Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO Jobs, Call Centre, ITES|
Job seekers don’t miss this magnificent opportunity to get set in BT Global as a Trainee Associate. If you need to crack the Interview rounds for BT Global Gurgaon Walkins? By then you should work hard to check with the help of these Placement Papers. Job aspirants can also take a look at the Interview Questions for BT Global Gurgaon walkin. Moreover, examine this article entirely about the BT Global Gurgaon Walkins. Continue browsing our web portal Freshersnow daily.
Job Description For BT Global Walkin
BT Global Walkin Skills Required
- All the students should have excellent Communication skills
- Students should not have any backlogs
- Candidates should belong to the 2018 Batch
- Shift Timings for the selected candidate is of 24*7 for five days a week
Benefits For BT Global Walkin
- Candidates should join Immediately
- Job aspirants who had selected can get insurance coverage up to 6 lacs
- Selected job seekers are eligible for IJP after completing 18 months.
- Transport Facilities are provided with a door to door pick up/ drop facility within 50km of a service zone
BT Global Profile
BT Global Services is one of the divisions of United Kingdom media communications organization BT Group that gives global security, cloud, and systems administration administrations to multinational organizations around the world, with activities in 180 countries. It was set up in July 2000 as BT Ignite. BT Group started working as a private organization after the Telecommunications Act 1984.
Amid the 1990s, between the relaxing of national telecom restraining infrastructures and the current (to a great extent) changed a market, BT Group went into various partnerships with a specific end goal to serve its primary, at that point, UK-based multi-national clients. From the 90’s through the mid-2000s, BT group, at that point known as British Telecom, battled. The organization neglected to anchor a dependable accomplice attempted to grow globally and had a huge obligation.
How To Apply For BT Global Walkin
Walkin Date: 23rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 9 A.M Onwards
Venue Of BT Global Walkin Interview
BT Global Business Services, DLF Building 14,
Tower-C, 8th floor, DLF Phase-3,
adjacent to Ericsson Building, SEZ Zone,
Essential Documents For BT Global Walkin
- All should carry the Updated Resume
- Any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Candidates should have latest Passport size photographs
- All the job aspirants must have all original educational documents along with a xerox copies
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
You May Also Like: