BUMAT 2020 Notification @ bvuniversity.edu.in – Online Registrations, Exam Date, Eligibility, Result (Released): The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University officials are going to conduct the Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (BUMAT), a national-level Entrance Exam. For that purpose, they have released the BUMAT 2020. The BUMAT Entrance Exam is scheduled for 18th, 19th August 2020 which is for the admission to BBA & BCA Courses available in the university and its affiliated colleges.
Latest Update: BUMAT 2020 Result is Released. So, check the Result with the direct link available below.
So, interested candidates can start filling the BUMAT Application Form 2020 from 14th February 2020. Remember that the last date to submit it was 7th August 2020. Aspirants can recognize the BUMAT Eligibility Criteria, BUMAT Application Fee, and the applying process in the below sections. The direct link provided below will be active when the officials release the application form.
- 1 BUMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 BUMAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 BUMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 BUMAT 2020 Reservation System
- 5 BUMAT 2020 Application Fee
- 6 BUMAT 2020 Exam Date
- 7 Process To Apply For BUMAT 2020 Entrance Exam
- 8 Registration
- 9 Details Present On BUMAT Application Form
- 10 Upload Documents
- 11 BUMAT 2020 Admit Card
- 12 BUMAT 2020 Syllabus
- 13 BUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 14 BUMAT 2020 Result
- 15 BUMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
BUMAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (BUMAT)|
|Application Form release date||14th February 2020|
|Last Date of Application||7th August 2020|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exams,|
Management Entrance Exams
|Date Of Written Exam||18th, 19th August 2020|
|Exam Purpose||For the admission to BBA & BCA courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|BUMAT Admit Card|
|BUMAT Previous Papers|
|BUMAT Answer Key|
BUMAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date to fill BUMAT Application Form||14th February 2020|
|Last date to submit BUMAT Application Form 2020||7th August 2020|
|A release of BUMAT 2020 Admit Card||Immediately upon the receipt of application form|
|BUMAT 2020 Exam Date||18th, 19th August 2020|
|Declaration of BUMAT Result||Released On 25th August 2020|
|Commencement of BUMAT Counselling||To Be Announced|
|Beginning of classes||To Be Announced|
BUMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test 2020 eligibility criteria areas set up by Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Applicants must ensure that they meet the BUMAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 requirements before applying for the exam. Therefore, people who are asking for the BUMAT Notification 2020 should meet up with the eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate seeking admission in BBA/ BCA program should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any board in India
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the test is 45% for General and OBC (NCL and Non-NCL) category and 40% for SC/ ST category applicants
- Those who appear in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) are also eligible for BUMAT 2020, provided they produce necessary documents to verify the
same at the time of admission
- Candidates to appear for Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test 2020 there is no age limit specified by the conducting body.
BUMAT 2020 Reservation System
The seats in participating institutes of BUMAT 2020 is to fill by merit, and there is no caste-based reservation. However, a certain number of positions for defense personnel and international students are reserved. Therefore, candidates can also check the particular BUMAT Reservation System for the Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test 2020. For further more details scroll this page slowly.
- One seat over & above the sanctioned intake will reserve for son/ daughter of migrants from Jammu and Kashmir
- Defense and Civil personnel engaged in fighting against terrorism in this particular region of Jammu And Kashmir
- It is mandatory for such candidates those who appear for the BUMAT 2020
- 15% seats are a reserve under Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit Category
BUMAT 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates need to complete the application process, pay the BUMAT Application Fee 2020 of INR 1200 using Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking and INR 1000 For Offline Payment.
- No other mode of payment is accepted
- You will redirect to payment after submission of the application form
- Enter the required details asked such as card number, name on the card, etc.
- Click on ‘proceed.’
- After all the above steps completion a print form generates
- Print it out and save it for future reference
BUMAT 2020 Exam Date
Candidates need to note that the officials of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are going to conduct the Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test for all the applied candidates. Furthermore, the Entrance Exam is scheduled for 18, 19th August 2020. So, candidates who want to take part in the University, then need to apply and submit the BUMAT Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
Process To Apply For BUMAT 2020 Entrance Exam
BUMAT Application Form 2020 is available now. Therefore, aspirants can apply in online mode only. The online application form can be filled up using these easy steps
- Applicants should create login credentials by registering for the exam
- Click on ‘BUMAT 2020 Registration.’
- Enter all the personal details like name, DOB and a valid email ID
- A user ID and password generated will provide with successful registration.
- Login with the details obtained and then go for the uploading section.
Details Present On BUMAT Application Form
- Mobile number
- Enter email id
- Hall ticket number
- Enter Aadhar number (12 digits)
- Education qualification
- Correspondence address
- Enter the year of passing
- Father’s / mother’s name
- Select no. Of test
- Select category details
Moreover, the next step is to upload scanned images of recent, passport-size photograph and signature of the candidate. Therefore, candidates must upload the documents as per the specifications are given
- After submission of the required details, upload the photograph and signatures
- Click on ‘browse.’
- Select the scanned image
- Submit the documents in the specified space and click on ‘proceed.’
To Check & Download BUMAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit Online BUMAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
BUMAT 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants can get the details about the BUMAT 2020 Admit Card Immediately upon the receipt of the application form. So that all the applicants can start their downloading process mentioned on the receipt till the Exam date arrives. Moreover, the BUMAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 18th, 19th August 2020. To get the BUMAT 2020 Admit Card downloaded refer the link attached below.
Download BUMAT 2020 Admit Card Here
BUMAT 2020 Syllabus
The BUMAT 2020 Syllabus will consist of the subjects i.e, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Reasoning/ Logical Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude. So without any panic aspirants can get started their preparation with the help of BUMAT 2020 Syllabus so that all the candidates can grab a good score.
Download BUMAT Syllabus PDF Here
BUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who want to know the BUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern can view our article. Moreover, the Verbal Ability, Reasoning/ Logical Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude will have 60 Questions & Reading Comprehension consist of 20 Questions each. For more information about the BUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern study our entire page.
BUMAT 2020 Result
Here aspirants can also track the BUMAT 2020 Result. As the officials of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University released the BUMAT 2020 Result on 25th August 2020. Therefore stick on to our article and get updates about the BUMAT 2020 Result.
Check BUMAT 2020 Result Here
We hope the information about BUMAT Notification 2020 is used for all the applied aspirants for better preparation. Furthermore, for all details about BUMAT Notification stay tuned with us. Get more information from Freshers Now.
BUMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the BUMAT Application Form be available?
BUMAT Application Form for BBA, BCA Courses is released on 14th February 2020.
What is the BUMAT Application Fee?
Candidates have to pay the fee online of Rs. 1200 and offline of Rs. 1000 to appear for BUMAT Entrance Exam.
How to apply for BUMAT 2020 Exam?
You have to apply for BUMAT Exam by visiting the official site @ http://bvuniversity.edu.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the final date to submit BUMAT 2020 Application Form?
The final date to submit BUMAT 2020 Application Form is 7th August 2020.