BVP CET 2020 Notification @ bharatividyapeeth.edu – B.Tech Application Form, Exam Date, Result (Out): Aspirants can check the BVP CET 2020 Exam details on this page. The Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVU) had extended the process of admission into B.Tech Courses. Furthermore, the application process dates are different for the various courses In addition to this, the last date for the various courses of the application process is 17th August 2020.
Latest Update: The BVP CET 2020 Result is released on 4th September 2020. So, aspirants can get the Result from here.
Applicants can refer to the below sections to get the information about the last dates for the various courses. Even, students can check the BVP CET Exam Dates, Online Application Form details on this page. The first Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) for B.Tech will be on 25th, 26th August 2020 and the second test will be conducted on 16th August 2020. At the last of this page, we have provided the steps to submit the Bharati Vidyapeeth 2020 Application Form. So, check the direct link provided below to submit your application form.
- 1 BVP CET 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 BVP CET 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Programs Offered
- 4 BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 BVP CET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 BVP CET 2020 Application Form
- 7 Steps To Apply For The Bharati Vidyapeeth Application Form 2020
- 8 BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 BVP CET 2020 Syllabus
- 10 BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
- 11 BVP CET 2020 Result
- 12 BVP CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
BVP CET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Name Of The Examination||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET)|
|Release date||20th January 2020|
|Last date||17th August 2020|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date (B.Tech)||First Test: 25th August 2020|
Second Test: 26th August 2020
★ You Can Also Check ★
|BVP CET Admit Card|
|BVP CET Syllabus|
|BVP CET Previous Question Papers|
|BVP CET Answer Key|
|BVP CET Result|
BVP CET 2020 – Important Dates
|Release Date Of Application Form||20th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||17th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Through Email|
|B.Tech Exam Date||First Test: 25th August 2020 | Second Test: 26th August 2020|
|Results Declaration Date||4th September 2020|
|Counselling Date||To Be Announced|
- B.Pharm, Pharm.D
- B.Sc Biotech
- B.Sc Nursing
- BHMCT/ B.Sc (H&HA)
- PB B.Sc Nursing
- B.Tech II (Direct II Yr)
- MBA/ MHA/ MCA
- M.Sc Environment & m.Sc Geoinformatics
- M.Sc Nursing
- M.Pharm/ Pharm D (PB)
- M. Sc. Biotechnology M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- M.Arch(Sustainable Arch)
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Remember, if you satisfy the below criterion, then you can easily apply for the BVP CET Notification 2020. So, for the ease of such candidates, we have mentioned the BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2020 in the below.
No stated criteria for nationality. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Aspirants who passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are also eligible.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Mathematics and Physics must be the compulsory subjects in 10+2.
There is no age limit to take the test.
BVP CET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates should pay the BVP CET 2020 Application Fee of INR 1700. The fee should be paid either Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking. Also, if you pay the fee offline, then you need to draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization. Furthermore, the paid BVP CET Application Fee will not be refunded.
BVP CET 2020 Application Form
From the above sections, candidates can get the last dates of the application process for the various courses. Moreover, all the competitors need to check the dates and apply for the BVP CET 2020 Exam. Based on their applied course students need to apply for the BVP CET 2020 Application Form. In addition to this, contenders need to apply on or before the last date. So, the competitors need to check the last dates and carefully and apply them for the notification.
Details Present On BVP CET Application Form 2020
- Choice of Center
- Parent Name
- Previous Qualifying Examination – HSC/ Diploma
- Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)
- City, State
- Name of College (Last Attended/ Appearing)
- College Address, City, State
- Class X (SSC Board/ CBSE/ ICSE)
- Year of Passing
- Mobile Number
- Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained
- Photograph & Signature
- Email ID
- Total Marks/ Grade/ Grade Point Out of
Documents To Upload
|Scanned Documents||Minimum Pixel Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/ jpeg format|
|Passport-sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640 × 480||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/ jpeg format|
Steps To Apply For The Bharati Vidyapeeth Application Form 2020
- Open the official site of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University @ bharatividyapeeth.edu
- Click the “Bharati Vidyapeeth” logo on the page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Online CET Registration.
- Hit the links to apply for the UG and PG courses separately.
- Fill the application form and check all the details.
- Download the filled out BVP CET 2020 Application Form.
- Submit the form.
- Later take a printout of it for further usage.
To Check BVP CET 2020 Notification: Click Here
To Submit Online BVP CET 2020 Application Form – B.Tech: Click Here (Available Now)
BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The officials are going to conduct the BVP CET 2020 Exam in Multiple Choice Questions. And the BVP CET Exam is going to conduct the Physics for 100 questions and Mathematics for 100 questions. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) is going to conduct for 3 hours.
BVP CET 2020 Syllabus
All the candidates who are going to appear the BVP CET Exam have to check the BVP CET 2020 Syllabus. By checking the BVP CET Syllabus, candidates can get what type of questions and what subject questions will be asked in the BVP CET Exam. Candidates can check the BVP CET Syllabus from the below link.
Download BVP CET 2020 Syllabus Here
BVP CET 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who are attending the BVP CET Exam for First Test can download the Admit Card in August 2020 Tentative. Besides, the authority is going to conduct the BVP CET First Test date on 25th August 2020, Second Test date on 26th August 2020.
To Download BVP CET 2020 Admit Card Here
BVP CET 2020 Result
All the participants are waiting to check the BVP CET Result. Further, the officials released the BVP CET Result on 4th September 2020. Candidates can check the BVP CET 2020 Result from the link given at the end of the page.
Check BVP CET 2020 Result Here
So, with the help of the above link candidates can apply for the BVP CET Notification 2020. And, check the freshersnow.com on a daily basis to know more updates.
BVP CET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the BVP CET Application Fee?
Candidates should pay the BVP CET Application Fee 2020 of INR 1700.
How can I apply for BVP CET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can start applying for BVP CET 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ http://bvuniversity.edu.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.
For which courses the BVP CET Application Form released?
BVP CET Application Form is released for UG, PG Courses.
What is the last date to apply for BVP CET 2020?
The last date to apply for BVP CET 2020 is 17th August 2020.