Byju’s Off Campus 2019 drive for freshers: Great Opportunity Friends!!! Byju’s – The Learning App is conducting the Byju’s Off Campus 2019 Drive from 27th April to 12th May 2019. The company is offering Byju’s Business Development Associate Jobs for B.E, B.Tech MBA and other Graduates (2014-2019 Passed outs). So, the eligible, interested and dynamic candidates can use this great chance and attend the Byju’s Off Campus 2019 on prescribed dates.
Moreover, the details and the application for the Byju’s Online Registration are mentioned in the below sections. Byjus Off Campus 2019 is very helpful for the Aspirants who are passionate to work in the Education Field. So, we suggest the candidates apply through the link attached at the end of the page. Thus, each and every candidate who is very much interested to work in the Learning Industry can directly click on the given Registration Link.
Byju’s Off Campus 2019 Drive – Complete Information
|Name of the Company||BYJU’S – The Learning App|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MBA and Other Graduates / PG|
|No of Vacancies||2000+ Vacancies|
|Year Of Passing||2014 – 2019 Batch|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India (45 Cities)|
|Off Campus Date||30th, 31st March 2019|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA / Others
- Passed out of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
Skills Required For Byju’s Business Development Associate Jobs
- Candidates should have Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute, persuade and negotiate
- Should be able to work under stress
- Capability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generate revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Convert free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Should explain the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, the application process
- and deadlines on a proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- To be a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
BYJU’S – The Learning App is the popular brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., a Bangalore-based educational technology (edtech) and online tutoring firm. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. BYJU’S was the first investment in Asia from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. It is considered to be one among the only few Indian consumer startups that have gone global, particularly with the 2017 acquisition of TutorVista.
To Apply For Byjus Off Campus 2019: Apply Here (Online Registration Form)
Thus, Candidates had got clear details regarding the Byju’s Off Campus 2019 Drive. For more updates and Job Alerts, come back to our website Freshers Now. Or else simply click on the allow notification button to get all updates news through push notifications. Moreover, don’t hesitate to ask us doubts and queries through the comment section given below.