Capita India Pvt Ltd company officials have announced the Capita India Walkin Drive to select the capable candidates for Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) job. Capita India Walkin Interview will conduct on 17th December 2018 To 21st December 2018. All the job aspirants can use this opportunity and attend Capita India Walkin Drive In Mumbai.
So, attend the Capita India Walkin Interview in the scheduled time and date. Candidates who are looking for Jobs In Mumbai can attend the walk-in. For the students, Graduation is must to participate in the Capita India Wakin Interview. Freshers, as well as 2 years experienced ones can also rush into the Capita India Walkin In Mumbai 2018. They are looking for candidates who have the skill set.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 Information About Capita India Walkin Drive 2018
Information About Capita India Walkin Drive 2018
|Company Name||Capita India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call CEnter, ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Job Description For Capita India Walkin
- Revert Back and solve the problem of UK Client via Email.
- Handling Email and solving customer Queries of UK Customers via Email. Reverting back on time.
- Need to handle Backend Problem of UK Customers
- Issue letters/cheques depending upon customers case
Escalate any issue to the Team Manager on time
- Understand the issue, provide clarification to the customers and process each case as per the customer requirements and set guidelines;
- Maintain accurate records and management reports as per process.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Requirements – Jobs In Mumbai
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience- Freshers or experience up to 3yrs.
- Any voice/email/back office & Non BPO experience can apply.
- Should be ok with rotational and night shifts.
- Experienced candidates with immediate joining are most welcome
Capita India Pvt Ltd Profile
Capita is the leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa, and India, we help make processes smarter, organizations more efficient and customer experiences better.
Our Indian operations were set up in 2004 and our clientele consists of leading UK brands in the Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, Financial Services, and Logistics space. Our services include a wide spectrum of capabilities such as multichannel customer management, digital back office, finance & accounting, insights & analytics, and technology services.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Capita India – Jobs In Mumbai
Capita India is hiring for Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical). Candidates who have good knowledge and related experience must grab this chance. So, you should notice all the particulars of the Capita India Walkin Interview 2018 from this page. And aspirants who are ready to sharpen their career in Associate field must notice. Candidates should have to clear all levels of the interview process.
Details – Capita India Walkin
Walkin Date: 17th December 2018 To 21st December 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Contact Person: Shraddha Panchal/ Viji Nair
Capita India Walkin Venue
Capita India (Pvt) Limited
Godrej & Boyce, Gate No 2,
Plant No. 6, LBS Marg,
Opp Vikhroli Bus Depot,
Vikhroli (W), Mumbai 400 079
Recruiter Name: Karishma Samani
Required Certificates For Capita India Walkin
Candidates need to check all the documents required for the Capita India Walkin In Mumbai. Remember, you need to carry these specifications for the identification purpose.
- All the students should have required Educational Documents
- Candidates should carry the latest Passport size photos
- Any Government ID Proofs like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- Job aspirants should bring recent latest Resume
You Can Also Check Other Walkins
Visit our web portal FreshersNow.Com to check more latest walk-ins.