Complete details about the latest CareerNet Technologies Walkin 2018 is available on this page. So, all the Graduates can easily check the CareerNet Technologies Walkin Drive particulars from each section. Furthermore, the officials of CareerNet Technologies Private Limited decided to conduct the CareerNet Technologies Walkin Interview 2018 on 30th November 2018 for Recruitment Executive. And check the latest Freshers Jobs In Bangalore for more stuff.
CareerNet Technologies Walkin 2018 – Overview
|Company Name||CareerNet Technologies Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||HR Recruitment, Administration, IR|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 PA|
- You will be responsible for end to end process of recruitment with our clients. Some of the key activities that you will be doing are
- Engage candidates for strategically positioning job opportunities and client organizations
- Counsel candidates to assist them in taking the right decision
- Understanding candidates profile to evaluate role fitment ( Screening & Shortlisting )
- Furthermore, build and strengthen candidate relationships to be able to network and headhunt passive job seekers
- Manage scheduling and coordination related activities in the entire recruitment process
- Understanding client requirements and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the client requirement
- Also, the source candidates using multiple sourcing channels including internal databases, job boards, head-hunting and networking
- Build and strengthen client relationships to be able to streamline and improve service delivery
- Take ownership for the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
- Conduct market mapping exercises regularly to assess the talent availability
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Should have 0 -3 years of experience in recruitment in corporate or consulting firms.
- Excellent knowledge of the Recruitment industry
- Excellent ability to connect and interface with professionals
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Ability to interface with clients and manage transactions
- Good presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
Details Of CareerNet Technologies Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date – 30th November 2018
- Day – Friday
- Walkin Time – 9:00 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Vipin H
Established in 1999, CareerNet Technologies Private Limited, is the leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions to the Technology, Knowledge Services, Banking, and Financial Services sectors in India. The leadership team has several decades of collective experience working for global services and consulting firms and are alumni of premier educational institutions in India.
CareerNet aims to provide fast, simple and cost-effective solutions for our clients, through strategic advice and solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Talent Acquisition Strategy and Planning, Compensation Advisory, University Recruitment, Leadership Acquisition, Talent Branding, Role Design, Performance Management Systems, Outplacement, and Exit Management.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
CareerNet Technologies Walkin Interview Location
CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
CareerNet Campus, Plot # 53,
Devarabisana Halli (Next to Intel Junction Flyover),
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 103.
Crucial Documents For CareerNet Technologies Walkin In Bangalore
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending for the CareerNet Technologies Walkin In Bangalore.
- All the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
You Can Also Check The Latest Walkins
Follow us on FreshersNow.Com for more exciting news.