CAT 2020 Notification @ iimcat.ac.in | Admit Card (Released), Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Mock Test Link Available: The officials of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore activated the CAT 2020 Application Form Editing link from 27th To 29th September 2020. Therefore, those who are planning to apply for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 Exam can check the registration link below. Candidates can check the complete information of the CAT 2020 Exam from this page. Moreover, candidates should apply and submit the CAT 2020 Application Form on or before 23rd September 2020.
Latest Update: CAT 2020 Mock Test Link (For PWD Candidates with low vision), Test Navigation Guide is Available. So, candidates can check the link provided below to attend your Mock Test.
At present, a vast number of competitors are waiting to take admissions into Postgraduate Management Programs (MBA). Therefore, you have to check the complete CAT 2020 Advertisement details from the direct link given at the end to get full details. The CAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 29th November 2020. All the aspirants who are planning to get admission through CAT 2020 can check the given applying process.
- 1 CAT Notification 2020 – Complete Information
- 2 CAT 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 CAT 2020 Application Fee
- 5 CAT 2020 Application Form
- 6 Documents Required During CAT 2020 Registration
- 7 Steps To Apply For CAT 2020 Exam
- 8 CAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 CAT 2020 Syllabus
- 10 CAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 CAT 2020 Result
- 12 CAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
CAT Notification 2020 – Complete Information
|Name Of The Exam||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Management, Indore|
|Starting Date To Apply||5th August 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||23rd September 2020|
|Application Form Correction||27th To 29th September 2020|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||29th November 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|CAT Answer Key|
|CAT Admit Card|
CAT 2020 | Important Dates
|Media Release Publication||Released On 29th July 2020|
|CAT 2020 Notification Release Date||Released On 29th July 2020|
|Availability Of CAT Application Form||Released On 5th August 2020 by 10 AM|
|Registration closes||23rd September 2020 by 5 PM|
|Application Correction Facility||27th To 29th September 2020|
|CAT Admit Card Download||28th October 2020 By 5 PM|
|CAT Exam Date 2020||29th November 2020|
|Answer Key||December 2020|
|Availability Of Final CAT Answer Key||January 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd Week Of January 2021|
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have completed his Bachelor’s degree program in any stream from a recognized university or have an equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Ministry of HRD, India.
- Candidates in the final year of the program or awaiting their results can also apply.
- For general and NC-OBC category candidates, the minimum percentage required for the Bachelor’s degree is 50%.
- Candidates from the reserved categories must attain a minimum aggregate percentage of 45% in Bachelors’s.
- For candidates who are awarded grades or CGPA, the conversion of grades or CGPA will be according to the process certified by the University or Institute.
CAT 2020 Application Fee
Check the below table before applying for the CAT 2020 Exam. Choose your payment method while paying the CAT 2020 Application Fee either offline or online. Use Debit card or credit card or net banking for online. Or draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
|Category||CAT Application Fee|
|All Other Categories||INR 2000|
|PWD, SC/ ST||INR 1000|
CAT 2020 Application Form
At the time of applying the CAT 2020 Exam, all the aspirants need to check the important instructions in which the organization is specified in the Advertisement. Also, you have to pay a certain Examination Fee. So, for each category, the exam fee will be changed. Therefore, we recommend the people to follow and pay the fee which the officials mentioned on the Common Admission Test 2020 Notification.
The CAT 2020 Application Form will be available from 5th August 2020 To 23rd September 2020. Also, you have to follow the Online Payment details carefully. And keep in mind that there is no specific age limit for the candidates to apply for the CAT 2020 Application Form. Stick with the current article to get much more important stuff. Moreover, we have collected these valuable materials from the Official Website.
Documents Required During CAT 2020 Registration
- Academic history
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work experience (if any)
- Certificates (if any)
- Debit/Credit cards, Net banking
Steps To Apply For CAT 2020 Exam
- At first, you have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Management, Indore @ iimcat.ac.in.
- After visiting the homepage, you have to go to the Advertisement tab
- Now, you people need to click on the CAT 2020 Notification
- And download the CAT 2020 Advertisement
- Verify all the mandatory information
- Also, check the starting and closing dates to apply for Common Admission Test Notification 2020
- Now, click on the Online Application Form
- Candidates have to fill up the asked details
- Recheck the information
- Pay an Examination Fee
- Submit the CAT Application Form 2020 before the final date.
- Lastly, take a print out for further usage.
CAT 2020 Mock Test Link: Click Here (Available Now)
CAT 2020 Mock Test Link (For PWD Candidates with low vision): Click Here (Available Now)
CAT 2020 Mock Test Navigation Guide: Click Here (Available Now)
To Edit CAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
To Download CAT 2020 Information Bulletin: Click Here
CAT 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to attend the CAT 2020 Exam must get the Admit Card downloaded. Whereas, the CAT 2020 Admit Card is released on 28th October 2020. Mostly, the CAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 29th November 2020. By downloading the Admit Card, aspirants can get all the important details of Exam Center, Timings of the exam.
Download CAT 2020 Admit Card Here
CAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can get the CAT 2020 Syllabus information from our article easily. Moreover, the CAT 2020 Syllabus helps the aspirants to get the highest marks in the exam and qualify for the next rounds. Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DI & LR) are the main topics that are related to the Exam. So have a look at the below link and get the Syllabus in an easy manner.
Download CAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The CAT 2020 Exam pattern can be clearly viewed in our article. CAT 2020 Exam will be of 3 Hours. Each section will be allocated 1 Hour time. A total of 100 questions for 300 marks will be asked in the exam. 3 marks are given for the correct answer & there is also negative marking for the exam.
- Quantitative Ability (QA): 34 Questions
- Verbal & Reading Comprehension (VARC): 32 Questions
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DI & LR): 34 Questions
CAT 2020 Result
From this article, aspirants can also grab the details of the CAT 2020 Result. Whereas the CAT 2020 Result will be displayed on the official site @ iimcat.ac.in. So, be alert with the application details and check on the Result carefully. And the Result will be released in the 2nd Week Of January 2021 Tentative.
Check CAT 2020 Result Here
Candidates need to visit the current article constantly because the officials of the Indian Institute of Management, Indore did not yet start receiving the Online Application Forms from the candidates. Therefore, those who want to get up to date news related to CAT Notification 2020 should keep an eye on our website Freshers Now.
CAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the CAT 2020 Registration starting date?
The CAT 2020 Registration started on 5th August 2020.
When will CAT 2020 Exam be conducted?
The CAT 2020 Exam will be conducted on 29th November 2020.
How to apply for CAT 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for CAT 2020 Exam through the official site @ iimcat.ac.in and also by visiting our website Freshers Now.
What is the use of the CAT Exam?
CAT is the National level entrance exam organized by IIMS to offer admission into management programs in various colleges.