We are pretty much sure that the CAT Notification 2019 is available from 8th August 2019 onwards. Moreover, the authority of the Indian Institute of Management is very busy preparing the Eligibilities. Therefore, those who are planning to apply for Common Admission Test Notification 2019 need to wait for a few months. Also, candidates can check the complete information of the CAT Notification from this page. Furthermore, candidates should apply and submit the CAT Application Form 2019 on or before 18th September 2019.
At present, a vast number of competitors are waiting to take admissions into Postgraduate Management Programmes (MBA). Therefore, you can also check the complete CAT Advertisement 2019 details from the direct link given at the end. The scheduled CAT Exam Date 2019 is 25th November 2019. All the contenders those who are planning to participate in the Online Application Process need to know about how to apply procedure. Therefore, to help the people, in the end, we have also provided the necessary steps.
You Can Also Check: ★ CAT Syllabus
- 1 CAT Notification 2019 – Complete Information
CAT Notification 2019 – Complete Information
|Name Of The Exam||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Management|
|Exam Date||25th November 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||8th August 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||18th September 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
Check the above table and follow the necessary dates. Also, some of the people are asking us to give the Official web portal. For the sake of contenders, we have given the info in the above table. Well, everyone knows that the Common Admission Test 2019 is going to be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management in November 2019. Right now, you have to concentrate on the CAT Notification 2019 and Online Application Form. We are also, trying our level best to gather the valuable details related to CAT Exam Eligibility 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ CAT Previous Year Question Papers
|Availability Of CAT Application Form||8th August 2019|
|Registration closes||18th September 2019|
|CAT Admit Card Download||24th October – 25th November 2019|
|CAT Exam Date 2019||25th November 2019|
|Result declaration||2nd week of January 2019 (Tentative)|
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A candidate should have completed his Bachelor’s degree program in any stream from a recognized university or have an equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Ministry of HRD, India.
- Candidates in the final year of the program or awaiting their results can also apply.
- For general and NC-OBC category candidates, the minimum percentage required for the Bachelor’s degree is 50%.
- Candidates from the reserved categories must attain a minimum aggregate percentage of 45% in Bachelors.
- For candidates who are awarded grades or CGPA, the conversion of grades or CGPA will be according to the process certified by the University or Institute.
CAT Application Fee 2019
Check the below table before applying for the CAT Notification 2019. Choose your payment method while paying the CAT Application Fee 2019 either offline or online. Use Debit card or credit card or net banking for online. Or draw the Demand Draft in favor of the organization.
|Category||CAT Application Fee|
|General/ OBC||INR 1900|
|SC/ ST||INR 950|
CAT Exam Date 2019
Aspirants those who are about to apply for CAT Notification 2019 need to start their preparation from now onwards. Because the competition for Common Admission Test is very high. At the same time, a massive number of candidates are decided to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the test. Remember that a vast number of contenders are going to participate in the test. So, note down the scheduled CAT Exam Date @ 25th November 2019. You have to start your preparation as soon as possible. Also, check the Tentative Exam Dates from the below section.
You Can Also Check: ★ CAT Admit Card
Reservation Criteria 2019
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Non-Creamy – Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC)||27|
|People with Disability (PWD)||3|
|Total Percentage of Reserved Seats||52.5|
CAT Application Form 2019
At the time of applying the CAT Notification 2019, all the aspirants need to check the important instructions which the organization is specified in the Advertisement. Also, you have to pay certain Examination Fee. So, for each category, the exam fee will be changed. Therefore, we recommend the people to follow and pay the fee which the officials mentioned on Common Admission Test Notification 2019.
Also, you have to follow the Online Payment details carefully. And keep in mind that there is no specific age limit for the candidates to apply for CAT Application Form 2019. Stick with the current article to get much more important stuff. Moreover, we have collected these valuable materials from the Official Website.
You Can Also Check: ★ CAT Result
Documents Required During CAT Registration 2019
- Academic history
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work experience (if any)
- Certificates (if any)
- Debit/Credit cards, Net banking
Steps To Apply For CAT Notification 2019
- At first, you have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Management @ iimcat.ac.in
- After visiting the homepage, you have to go to the Advertisement tab
- Now, you people need to click on the CAT Notification 2019
- And download the CAT Advertisement 2019
- Verify all the mandatory information
- Also, check the starting and closing dates to apply for Common Admission Test Notification 2019
- Now, click on the Online Application Form
- Candidates have to fill up the asked details
- Recheck the information
- Pay an Examination Fee
- Submit the CAT Application Form 2019 before the final date.
- Lastly, take a print out for the further usage.
To Download CAT Notification 2019: Click Here
Candidates need to visit the current article constantly because the officials of the Indian Institute of Management did not yet start receiving the Online Application Forms from the candidates. Therefore, those who want to get up to date news related to CAT Notification 2019 should keep an eye on our website Freshersnow.