CCRAS Recruitment 2022 – 38 Posts, Last Date 14th August 2022- ccras.nic.in: Looking for a Job notification? then check out this page. The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, invites applications to fill up the Research Officer, Pharmacist & Panchakarma Technician, to fill vacant seats of 38 posts. Interested people, who finished their qualifications from any recognized Institute or University in India, with minimum experience are eligible to apply. Any further corrigendum regarding Educational qualification, Age Limit, CCRAS Pay of Scale, Selection Process, and more details kindly go through this article. The opening date of the application form is 15th July 2022. So, aspirants who are interested in applying for the CCRAS Jobs 2022 should submit their applications by 14th August 2022. For more details related to CCRAS Recruitment 2022 do check this article thoroughly.
CCRAS Recruitment 2022 – 38 Posts, Last Date 14th August 2022
|Latest CCRAS Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Post Name||Research Officer, Pharmacist & Panchakarma Technician|
|No. of Posts||38 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||15th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||14th August 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test And Interview|
CCRAS Job Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Research Officer (Ayurveda) (Group A)||04|
|2.||Pharmacist (Group C)||25|
|3.||Panchakarma Technician (Group C)||08|
|4.||Research Officer (IT) (Group A)||01|
|Total ||38 Posts|
CCRAS Recruitment 2022- Essential Qualifications and Experience
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications and Experience|
|1.||Research Officer (Ayurveda)|
- Postgraduate Degree (MD/ MS) in Ayurveda from any University/ Institution recognized by CCIM/ NCISM.
- Enrolment on the Central Register of CCIM NCISM or State Register of Ayurveda/ ISM.
|2.||Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy/ D Pharm (Ay) with two years experience in a recognized Ayurvedic Hospital; Or B Pharm (Ay).|
- Diploma or certificate course in Pancha karma of minimum one-year duration.
- Three years of experience in a recognized Ayurvedic Hospital/ Institution
|4.||Research Officer (IT)|
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science.
- Three years of experience after obtaining a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject Or
- Ph.D. in for only the candidates holding M.Sc. Degree
CCRAS Age Limit
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Research Officer (Ayurveda)||Not exceeding 40 years|
|2.||Pharmacist||Not exceeding 27 years|
|4.||Research Officer (IT)||Not exceeding 40 years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1.||Research Officer (Ayurveda)||Pay Matrix Level 10+ NPA as applicable|
|2.||Pharmacist||Pay Matrix Level- 5|
|3.||Panchakarma Technician||Pay Matrix Level-4|
|4.||Research Officer (IT)||Pay Matrix Level-10|
CCRAS Selection Process
- Selection for Research Officer (Ay) and Research Officer (IT) will be through a Written Examination followed by an Interview. Written Examination will comprise 70 marks and interview will comprise 30 marks.
- In the case of Pharmacist and Panchakarma Technician, the selection will be based only on a written examination comprising 100 marks. There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer in the written test.
CCRAS Jobs 2022- Notification, Application Form
|CCRAS Job Openings 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download The CCRAS Notification PDF||Click Here|
|For Application Form||Click Here (Link will be available from 15th July 2022)|
To get more latest updates from our page regarding CCRAS Recruitment 2022, make sure that you follow our @ freshersnow.com regularly.