The authorities of Central Drug Research Institute has released CDRI Recruitment 2018 Notification for 18 Project Assistant, Project JRF Vacancies. Aspirants can know all the details about Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow Jobs 2018 from the official web portal of the www.cdri.res.in. The job seekers can also check the information about CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2018 through this page. For the sake of applicants, we had mentioned all the information about eligibility details in a clear manner. Candidates go down and gather complete data about CDRI Recruitment 2018 from this page. Candidates who fulfill the requisite CDRI qualification and age will be allowed to appear before the CDRI Jobs for an interview. CDRI Walkin Interview is scheduled on 16th and 17th August 2018.
You Can Also Check: Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs
CDRI Recruitment 2018
In the below section, we had mentioned the complete details about CDRI Eligibility Criteria such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, CSIR-CDRI Selection Process, CDRI PayScale, etc. We had framed up this data only to help the job hunters. Candidates don’t worry about how to check the information about Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Recruitment 2018 Notification. Bookmark this page to get latest job notifications about CDRI Latest Jobs 2018. Contenders keep in touch with our web page freshersnow or the official web portal of the Central Drug Research Institute to know current updates.
|Name Of The Organization||Central Drug Research Institute|
|Number Of Posts||18 Posts|
|Post Names||Project Assistant & Project JRF|
|Walkin Interview Date||16th and 17th August 2018|
Central Drug Research Institute Post Wise Vacancies Details
- Project JRF – 06
- Project Assistant II – 03
- Project Assistant III – 06
- Project Assistant – 02
- Senior Project Assistant – 01
You Can Also Check: UPPSC Jobs
cdri.res.in Eligibility Criteria For 18 Posts
- For Project JRF Post – Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology with NET, GATE, DBTBET qualified. And also people should have age minimum 30 years.
- Project Assistant III – Aspirants should have M.Pharm, M.S. (Pharm) with 55% marks OR M.Sc. in Life Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology (55% marks) with two years experience. Moreover, job seekers whose age is minimum 35 years those candidates can attend for CSIR- CDRI Walkin Interview
- Senior Project Assistant – Should complete MS. (Pharm), M. Pharm in any reputed college or university and also must have 35 years.
- Project Assistant – Candidates who had done M.Sc. in Chemical Science, Life Sciences with 55% marks can easily apply to the CDRI Jobs 2018. One important thing is the applicant should have 30 years of age.
- Project Assistant II Vacancy – B.Pharm with 55% marks OR M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science with 55% marks or equivalent are eligible to appear for the CDRI Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale Details For Project Assistant & Project JRF Posts
- Senior Project Assistant – 30000/- (Per Month)
- Project JRF – 25000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant II – 25000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant III – 28000/- (Per Month)
- Project Assistant – 18000/-(Per Month)
General Instructions @ www.cdri.res.in
- Candidates age relaxation will be admissible to SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR Funding Agency Guidelines.
- The above CDRI Job positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the projects mentioned above.
- The number of vacant positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
- Suitable candidates may be empaneled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
- The engagement in these CSIR-CDRI projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR-CDRI post(s).
How To Apply For CDRI Recruitment 2018 For 18 Vacancies
The eligible and interested people may appear before the Selection Committee for the interview. While performing for the CDRI Recruitment 2018 Walkin Interview candidates must bring with them a duly filled CDRI application form which can be downloaded from the official website that is www.cdri.res.in. And also candidates must carry application form with original & attested copies of mark sheets or certificates etc. And also take six latest passport size photocopies.
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute,
B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension,
Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226031
Download CDRI Recruitment 2018 Notification For 18 Project Assistant, Project JRF Vacancies: Click Here
You May Also Like: