CEED 2021 Notification @ www.ceed.iitb.ac.in | Eligibility, Registration (Extended), Exam Date: CEED 2021 Registrations Started On 9th September 2020. So, those who want to get Admissions Into M.Des, Ph.D. Programmes can check and apply for the test. The authorities of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) will conduct the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) on 17th January 2021. The last date to submit the CEED Application Form is 24th October 2020. The direct link to fill and submit the CEED 2021 Registration Form is attached below. Go through this page and get the complete information.
Latest Update: CEED 2021 Registrations Extended till 24th October 2020. So, candidates who have missed the chance can apply now.
- 1 CEED 2021 Notification – Overview
- 2 CEED 2021 Important Dates
- 3 CEED 2021 Application Form
- 4 CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 CEED 2021 Application Fee
- 7 Information On CEED 2021 Application Form
- 8 Certificates Required While Filling CEED Application Form
- 9 Courses Offered Through CEED 2021
- 10 Steps To Fill CEED 2021 Application Form
- 11 CEED 2021 Admit Card
- 12 CEED 2021 Exam Pattern
- 13 CEED 2021 Syllabus
- 14 CEED 2021 Result
- 15 CEED 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
CEED 2021 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED)|
|Application Release Date||9th September 2020|
|Application Submission Date||24th October 2020|
|Sub Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam||17th January 2021|
|To Provide Admissions Into||M.Des, Ph.D. Programmes|
|Online Registration with late fee||11th To 24th October 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|CEED Admit Card|
|CEED Previous Question Papers|
|CEED Answer Key|
CEED 2021 Important Dates
|Important Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Online Registration opens||9th September 2020|
|Last date to register (without late fee)||24th October 2020|
|Last date to register (with late fee of Rs.500)||11th to 31st October 2020|
|Availability of admit card||1st January 2021|
|CEED 2021 exam||17th January 2021|
|Publication of Answer key||21st January 2021|
|Challenging of answer key||24th January 2021|
|Final Answer key release||31st January 2021|
|Declaration of Results||8th March 2021|
CEED 2021 Application Form
Applicants need to check all the instructions before filling out an application form. All the applicants need to be eligible for the test, should not exceed the age limit should possess all the required documents. The foremost thing to remember is while filling the application form aspirants need to provide all the accurate details. The last date to submit CEED Application Form 2021 is 24th October 2020. If the authorities found any of the information is incorrect or inappropriate that application form may get rejected. Hence, after filling the application form check every detail provided thoroughly. Students who are applying can check the details of the payment mode. Candidates can refer to the Freshers Now to get updated information regarding the exam.
CEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed a degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree program of
minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2021 or must have passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5 level) by July 2021. Eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes may differ from the eligibility criteria for appearing for CEED. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any
number of times
CEED 2021 Application Fee
The entrants need to check for the application fee details in this session. The application fee is the last step for the registration process and plays a significant role. All the applicants should pay through online mode. Note that once the application fee paid should not be refunded in any case. The applicants need to check the application fee details carefully as it differs between categories.
- 1,600 for all women candidates
- 1,600 for (SC/ ST/ PwD) candidates
- 3,200 for all other candidates
The normal registration fee shown above is applicable until the regular closing date of the registration. A late fee of INR 500 is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date that is 24th October 2020.
Information On CEED 2021 Application Form
The applicants need to collect all the following details before going to start the registration process. Moreover, the aspirants can check the list of required features in the following
- Applicant’s name
- Physical Disability (if any)
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Exam
- Year of Passing
- Name of the University
- College Name
- College Address
- Select the priority of the Test Centre
Certificates Required While Filling CEED Application Form
Here is the list of documents that need to upload for the CEED 2021 at the time of the registration process. Note that all should be scanned copies of the certificates.
- The file containing your recent color photograph (.jpg file) as per the dimensions mentioned on the registration portal.
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file)
- Candidates who are applying in the EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities.
- The format of the OBC-NCL certificate. OBC-NCL certificates issued ONLY from April 1, 2020, onwards are accepted. Format of the SC/ ST certificates
- Scanned copy of your degree/ diploma certificate (.pdf file) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college/ Head of the department.
- Candidates who are applying in person with physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority.
- Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution (.pdf file).
- PwD candidates requiring compensatory time during the exam need to upload a request letter as per (.pdf file).
- Candidates whose name is not the same as the name on the degree/ diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pdf file).
Courses Offered Through CEED 2021
The contenders can check for the courses offered through the CEED 2021. The selected contestants will get admissions in the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay which has different branches. The IIT Bombay conducts this exam for the admissions into two differing courses. One of them is M.Des which is a master’s degree program. The course will continue for two years of duration. The selected applicants for the M.Des will get admissions in Bombay, Bangalore, Kanpur, Jabalpur, Hyderabad, etc. Another course provided is a Ph.D. program. The duration of the Ph.D. is for three years. The competitors selected in the test will get admissions in the Bombay, Kanpur, Bangalore, etc.
Steps To Fill CEED 2021 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay @ www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the CEED Application form
- Hit on the Login
- Create the Login ID.
- Note down the login details.
- The screen will display the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload all the certificates mentioned.
- Complete the payment process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and save it for further use.
To Download CEED 2021 Notification PDF: Click Here
Online Registration Link For CEED 2021: Click Here – (Link Is Active Now)
CEED 2021 Admit Card
As per the official brochure, the CEED 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded from 1st January 2021. So, after applying for the CEED 2021 Exam, candidates must keep on checking our page or the official site to get the information. Moreover, the CEED 2021 Exam will be conducted on 17th January 2021. In case of any discrepancies in the Admit card, please write to email@example.com the latest by 7th January 2021, 5:00 pm.
Download CEED 2021 Admit Card Here
CEED 2021 Exam Pattern
CEED 2021 Exam is having 5 sections for the exam. Each section is having 1 to 5 questions. Moreover, every section is given 20 Marks for the exam and the total number of questions asked for the exam are 100 Questions.
CEED 2021 Syllabus
Check the CEED 2021 Syllabus through our article. Whereas the CEED 2021 Syllabus will have the subjects of Visualization And Spatial Ability, Environmental Awareness, Social Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Language And Creativity, Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills. Check the below-given link and get the maximum marks that are to be scored in the exam.
Download CEED 2021 Syllabus Here
CEED 2021 Result
The officials of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) will release the CEED 2021 Result on 8th March 2021. Well, we have shared the direct link to check the CEED 2021 Result below. So, keep checking this page to know the test result.
Check CEED 2021 Result Here
Aspirants who have any doubt about the CEED 2021 Online Registration can write a comment to us and for more details visit our web portal.
CEED 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for CEED 2021 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the CEED 2021 Exam with the help of our website Freshers Now as well through the official site @ www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
When will the officials conduct CEED 2021 Exam?
The CEED 2021 Exam is conducted on 17th January 2021.
What is the eligibility to apply for CEED 2021 Exam?
Candidates must have completed a degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree program of
a minimum of 3 years after 10+2 levels are eligible to apply.
What is the CEED 2021 Application Fee?
The CEED 2021 Application Fee is Rs. 1,600 for all women candidates, 1,600 for (SC/ ST/ PwD) candidates & 3,200 for all other candidates.