CEED 2020 Notification @ ceed.iitb.ac.in | Eligibility, Registration (Started), Dates Out: The authorities of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) will conduct the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) on 18th January 2020. Aspirants can check the complete details about the CEED Notification. Aspirants who have a desire for doing the course in designing can hurry up. The direct link to apply for CEED 2020 will be active from 9th October 2019.
New Update: CEED 2020 Dates Out. And the registration Link Is Active Now. Go through the complete article to know more details. Last Date for Registration has been extended. Check this page to get the information.
Interested aspirants need to refer to the details like application form, eligibility, and some essential dates to follow. Furthermore, applicants should know the age limit; certificates need to upload, etc. The last date to apply for CEED 2020 Notification is
9th 13th 15th November 2019. Along with that applicants have a glance at steps to fill the application form. To get more information about the CEED 2020 Notification can go through with this post thoroughly.
- 1 CEED 2020 Notification – Overview
- 1.1 CEED 2020 Notification – ceed.iitb.ac.in
- 1.2 Important Dates – CEED 2020
- 1.3 CEED 2020 Application Form
- 1.4 CEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Age Limit
- 1.6 CEED 2020 Application Fee
- 1.7 Information On CEED 2020 Application Form
- 1.8 Certificates Need To Upload For CEED 2020
- 1.9 Courses Offered Through CEED 2020
- 1.10 CEED 2020 Exam Date
- 1.11 Steps To Fill CEED 2020 Application Form
CEED 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED)|
|Date Of Written Exam||18th January 2020|
|Sub Category||Design Entrance Exams|
|Notification Release Date||9th October 2019|
|Notification Last Date||15th November 2019|
|To Provide Admissions Into||M.Des, Ph.D. Programmes|
|Online Registration with late fee||10th – 16th November 2019|
Well, the table illustrated above reflects some of the details about the CEED Notification. The observer can notice the content like organizing the body, notification release date, last date, date of exam, etc. The applicants can also check for the details like the official web portal link. The contenders can go to the website to refer to the official website. Applicants can check the below sessions to know more information about CEED Notification 2020.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Download CEED Admit Card|
|CEED Previous Question Papers PDF|
|CEED Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Check CEED Result|
CEED 2020 Notification – ceed.iitb.ac.in
The aspirants can check information related to the CEED Notification 2020 here. The Common Entrance Exam For Design (CEED) will be conducted To Provide Admissions Into M.Des, Ph.D. Programmes. The aspirants can start applying for the Common Entrance Exam for Design from 9th October 2019. Moreover, before applying the aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, etc. The aspirants need to check the certificates to upload, application fees, etc.
Individuals need to pay the application fee at the time of the registration process before the last date. The candidates can check these details regarding ceed.iitb.ac.in 2020 Notification in the following sections. All the applicants need to follow the instructions before going to start the application form. If anyone of the guidelines is violated, it may lead to rejection of the application form. So, the aspirants need to go through all the instructions keenly.
Important Dates – CEED 2020
|Beginning of CEED 2020 online registration||9th October 2019 (Started from 5:00 p.m) to 15th November 2019|
|CEED 2020 registration by paying the late fee||16th November 2019|
|Availability of CEED 2020 admit card||27th December 2019|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||31st December 2019|
|CEED 2020 Entrance exam||18th January 2020 10:00 To 13:00 Hrs|
|Availability of CEED 2020 draft answer key for Part A||21st January 2020|
|Deadline for sending comments on the answer key||27th January 2020|
|Release of CEED 2020 final answer key for Part A||4th February 2020|
|CEED 2020 result||4th March 2020|
|Availability of CEED 2020 scorecard||4th March 2020|
CEED 2020 Application Form
Applicants need to check all the instructions before filling out an application form. All the applicants need to be eligible for the test, should not exceed the age limit should possess all the required documents. The foremost thing to remember is while filling the application form aspirants need to provide all the accurate details. The last date to submit CEED Application Form 2020 is
9th 13th 15th November 2019. If the authorities found any of the information is incorrect or inappropriate that application form may get rejected. Hence, after filling the application form check every detail provided thoroughly. The students who are applying can check the details of the payment mode. Candidates can refer to the Freshers Now to get updated information regarding the exam.
CEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed a degree/ diploma/ postgraduate degree program of
minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2020 or must have passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5 level) by July 2020. Eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes may differ from the eligibility criteria for appearing for CEED. Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
There is no age limit to appear for CEED. Besides, a candidate can appear for CEED any
number of times
CEED 2020 Application Fee
The entrants need to check for the application fee details in this session. The application fee is the last step for the registration process and plays a significant role. All the applicants should pay through online mode. Note that once the application fee paid should not be refunded in any case. The applicants need to check the application fee details carefully as it differs between categories.
- 1,300 for all women candidates
- 1,300 for (SC/ ST/ PwD) candidates
- 2,600 for all other candidates
The normal registration fee shown above is applicable until the regular closing date of
9th 13th 15th November 2019, 11:55 Hrs. A late fee of INR 500 is applicable to ALL candidates for registrations submitted after the regular closing date till 16th November 2019, 11:55 hrs.
Information On CEED 2020 Application Form
The applicants need to collect all the following details before going to start the registration process. Moreover, the aspirants can check the list of required features in the following
- Applicant’s name
- Physical Disability (if any)
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Exam
- Year of Passing
- Name of the University
- College Name
- College Address
- Select the priority of the Test Centre
Certificates Need To Upload For CEED 2020
Here is the list of documents need to upload for the CEED 2020 at the time of the registration process. Note that all should be scanned copies of the certificates.
- The file containing your recent color photograph (.jpg file) as per the dimensions mentioned on the registration portal.
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file)
- Candidates who are applying in the EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities.
- The format of the OBC-NCL certificate. OBC-NCL certificates issued ONLY from April 1, 2019, onwards are accepted. Format of the SC/ ST certificates
- Scanned copy of your degree/ diploma certificate (.pdf file) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college/ Head of the department.
- Candidates who are applying in person with physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority.
- Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution (.pdf file).
- PwD candidates requiring compensatory time during the exam need to upload a request letter as per (.pdf file).
- Candidates whose name is not the same as the name on the degree/ diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pdf file).
Courses Offered Through CEED 2020
The contenders can check for the courses offered through the CEED 2020. The selected contestants will get admissions in the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay which has different branches. The IIT Bombay conducts this exam for the admissions into two differing courses. One of them is M.Des which is a master’s degree program. The course will continue for two years of duration. The selected applicants for the M.Des will get admissions in Bombay, Bangalore, Kanpur, Jabalpur, Hyderabad, etc. Another course provided is a Ph.D. program. The duration of the Ph.D. is for three years. The competitors selected in the test will get admissions in the Bombay, Kanpur, Bangalore, etc.
CEED 2020 Exam Date
The CEED Exam Date will be on 18th January 2020. The aspirants can know the actual date only when the admit card is released. The applicants meanwhile can check for the syllabus and previous papers. So, that competitors can start preparation. For the sake of the contenders the syllabus and the previous papers are available on our website and can check at the end of the session. It helps to get perfection in all the topics.
Steps To Fill CEED 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay @ ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the CEED Application form
- Hit on the Login
- Create the Login ID.
- Note down the login details.
- The screen will display the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload all the certificates mentioned.
- Complete the payment process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and save it for further use.
To Download CEED 2020 Notification: Click Here
Online Registration Link For CEED 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
Aspirants who have any doubt about the CEED 2020 Online Registration can write a comment to us and for more details visit our web portal.