Central Sector Scholarship 2020 @ scholarships.gov.in – Eligibility, Rewards, Renewal and Application Form: Central Sector Scholarship scheme provided for college and university students. These are centrally-funded Merit-cum-Means scholarship initiated by the Department of Higher Education of MHRD. It was started with the objective of helping the economically underprivileged families. Central sector Scholarship scheme is disbursed totally among 82,000 graduates/ PG students every year. This has given equal opportunity to both girls and boys. The selected candidates get the amount up to Rs.20,000 per year to meet the expenses. Here, we provide you the required information on our website below.
- 1 Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Overview
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Overview
|Organized By||Department of Higher Education of MHRD|
|Awards||Up to Rs.20,000 per annum till completion of course|
|Eligibility||Candidates who are above 80% in 12th class|
Pursuing regular UG/ PG course
Annual family income less than Rs.8 Lakh
|Application Process||Application through official NSP|
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Awards
Central Sector Scholarship awards the amount 82,000 scholarship every year, among 50% of the scholarship is granted for the girl candidates and the remaining for the boy students. All these will be distributed to the state education Boards on the basis of the population of 18-25 years age group of the respective states. Given below are the benefits of the Central Sector Scholarship 2020.
- The graduates will be provided with an amount of Rs.10,000 for 1st three years of graduation.
- The graduates will be awarded Rs.20,000 per annum in the 4th and 5th years.
- If the student is pursuing B.Tech, B.Engg., the scholarship is given up to graduation level.
- The student of post-graduation will be issued with an amount of Rs.20,000 per year.
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be in the top 20th percentile merit list of class 12 result boars result.
- Students of SC, ST, OBC, and PWD will get a reservation of 15%, 7.5%, 27%, and 5% respectively.
- The family income of the student should not exceed Rs.8 lakhs.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible.
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Documents
These are the documents required for the Central Sector Scholarship 2020:
- First-page copy of bank passbook which gives the information about name, Bank Code and so on.
- Aadhar card copy
- copy of caste certificate
- Voter ID proof
- Income certificate proof
- Disability certificate if any
- 12th class marks list
How To Submit Online Central Sector Scholarship Application Form?
- Visit the site and go through the site.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Scroll down to continue.
- Click on ‘ New Register ‘ Button.
- Fill the details in the application form by the above documents.
- Click on the ‘ Submit button ‘.
- You have done the application process successfully.
- Now, Take a copy of the application form for future reference.
Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Renewal Policy
- Students must have at least 50% in previous exams.
- The attendance of the candidate should be at least 75%.
- Candidate should not be involved in any undisciplined activity.
- Students can apply to NSP for the renewal of the Central Sector Scholarship 2020.
To Check Central Sector Scholarship 2020 Details: Click Here (Available)
If you want to get more details on Central Sector Scholarship 2020, then you can come and visit our portal Freshers Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a renewal opportunity for Central Sector Scholarship 2020?
Yes, you can by visiting the NSP portal.
Who is sponsoring the Central Sector Scholarship 2020?
Department of Higher Education of MHRD.
What is the eligibility for the Central Sector Scholarship 2020?
- Candidates who are above 80% in 12th class
- Pursuing regular UG/ PG course
- Annual family income less than Rs.8 Lakh