Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin 2019: Aspirants who are passionate to work in the field of Trainee – Journal Management, Editing, Composition had got good news. The Cenveo Publisher Services is inviting B.Com, B.Sc, B.A Candidates for the role of Fresher. So, eligible and interested candidates can find out complete details from this post. Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin Interview is scheduled from 18th To 22nd March 2019. Also, this is a very good opportunity for the aspirants looking for Jobs In Mumbai. Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin In Mumbai details such as Job Description Requirement, Detailed Eligibility is mentioned in the next sections of this post. Moreover, for more detailed information keep scrolling the Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin Drive article.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Cenveo Publisher Services|
|Qualification||B.Com, B.Sc, B.A|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||Journalism, Editing, Content|
- Qualification: B.Com, B.Sc, B.A
- Experience: Fresher
- No. of Positions: 10
- Location: Mumbai, Andheri (E)
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin Drive Details
- Walkin Date: 18th To 22nd March 2019
- Walkin Time – 9:00 AM To 3:00 PM
- Recruiter Name: Anuradha
Venue – Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin
Cenveo Publisher Services,
Marwah Centre, 5th Floor,
Krishanlal Marwah Marg, Andheri (E),
Mumbai (MH) – 400 072
Key Points To Remember
- To manage the entire end-to-end process of publication of journal articles and issues, i.e., from submission of articles for peer review to final issue publication.
- Ensuring Master copy Production and Master copy Review
- Issue Compile/Build up Production
- To provide written and verbal reports/feedback on journal performance.
- Ensuring internal coordination and communication
- To notify Editorial Production management, Publishing and Editors of problems and/or delays in the Editorial review process and/or Production process.
- Responsiveness to internal teams, maintaining MIS
- To suggest and implement means of improvement in the end-to-end process.
- Tracking files through the complete process & achieving production and quality targets.
- Responsible for publishing the journal content online as well as coordinating with authors & editorial office
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- Skilled in basic computer applications (Word, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Journal production workflow
- Adaptability to the Publishing pressure
- Excellent communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill
Cenveo Publisher Services provides solutions and services to journal, book, educational, media, and trade publishers. Cenveo delivers a full range of technology, content, and delivery solutions that escalate revenue and streamline workflows while ensuring editorial integrity.
For more than 125 years, Cenveo Publisher Services (ne Cadmus) has provided print and content services and solutions to professional publishers, not-for-profit societies, associations, and corporations. As the worlds largest provider of content management and production services to STM publishers, we understand that continuous improvement is critical to ongoing success.
What Documents Need To Carry For The Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin?
Candidates need to take all the mentioned documents during the Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin 2019 and for Jobs In Mumbai. And these are only for the identification purpose.
- Latest updated CV/Resume.
- All educational certificates.
- ID Proof such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, etc.
- Must bring latest passport size photos.
In The Same Way, You Can Also View Other Walkins
Candidates need to know the complete information before attending the Cenveo Publisher Services Walkin 2019. And also, for more similar updates and alerts, keep visiting our website Freshers Now.